Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Demons » Is there an opposite to the Calling and Election made sure? (How does the adversary imitate and deceive those seeking/having their C&E made sure)
Is there an opposite to the Calling and Election made sure? [message #423] Tue, 29 May 2012 13:32 Go to previous message
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
When I was young, I had a visit from an angel. It was a wonderful experience found here:
The next day, as near as I can recall, I got a visit from another kind of angel. This one claimed power over the entire earth. He said he could make me a great man, a leader of armies, and supreme ruler of the earth. I would be famous, and known around the world, and all this was to happen by my 24th birthday. The only thing he needed from me was for me to bow down and worship him. He even said he was Lucifer.

I rejected the offer, but the experience continued to annoy me. Should I avoid looking for fame or great success because it might lead me back to him?

Years later, while talking with a Wiccan friend of mine, he told me of a similar experience. He had a dream where a being of darkness came to my friend and offered him The Book of Shadows. This book, in Wiccan beliefs, holds the most powerful spells, and teaches how to increase one's magikal abilities. All my friend had to do was agree to use it for the benefit of this dark being.

I know this was the pattern described in the bible when Satan tempted Jesus. I am very eager to know if anyone else has had a similar situation where you have been promised great wealth or power or something else in exchange for worshiping Satan. Can you really sell your soul to the devil? And the opposite being give your soul to Christ?

More particularly, I am trying to determine if Satan is only offering things which were already foreordained, or available paths one can achieve by worshiping Christ.

- Dragon

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Next Topic: Possession
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 05 12:14:21 MDT 2024