Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » How You Received Your Calling and Election Made Sure » My Very Brief Story (How I got the Promise)
Re: My Very Brief Story [message #679 is a reply to message #359] Sun, 22 July 2012 00:10 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JulesGP

Amonhi, There are some amazing blessings and promises and responsibilities in that section of scriptures. You have told me of some of these things in other posts and messages, but I have a couple of questions. First, is this specifically (The Second Endowment) talking about a calling to be one of the 144,000 or something else?

Also, can you elaborate on this section in particular? Is there anything more you can tell me about it and how it applies to you? Have you had physical as well as spiritual changes, or is that yet to come?

Quote:
70 These are they whose bodies are celestial, whose glory is that of the sun, even the glory of God, the highest of all, whose glory the sun of the firmament is written of as being typical.

Thank you for sharing your (brief) story!! Smile

~Jules

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Multiple Experiences as given by President Romney
Next Topic: When did I know?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 00:11:38 MDT 2024