Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » LDS Deep Doctrine » The Possibility of Reincarnation (Does Church Doctrine allow for the existence of Reincarnation?)
Re: The Possibility of Reincarnation [message #394 is a reply to message #259] Sat, 26 May 2012 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
SirExcedrin is currently offline  SirExcedrin
I love these type of forums. It's like an electronic version of people sitting out on their front porch talking into a summer night about various ideas and thoughts, but thankfully without the mosquitoes. I once had a very vivid dream in which I met with a group of ladies in a beautiful city where all the buildings had rounded domes like those cornerstones of the SL temple. One lady in the group asked if I had come for them because they had been waiting there for such a very long time. I remember thinking that was funny because I had an embarrassing dirty yellowish color rather than the radiant beauty that they gave off. About 3 weeks after the very vivid dream, I saw two of those spirit ladies in the temple smiling at me. The reason I am telling this experience is that it has often caused me to wonder that if there is something to reincarnation then how does a spirit paradise, prison and physical resurrection fit into that theory. btw: Amonhi, thanks for the Dewey link. I've anxiously started reading through that posting.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message