Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » LDS Deep Doctrine » The Possibility of Reincarnation (Does Church Doctrine allow for the existence of Reincarnation?)
Re: The Possibility of Reincarnation [message #3595 is a reply to message #3590] Wed, 07 March 2018 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
I have since learned that Satan uses a corrupted doctrine of multiple lives as a means to avoid the need for a Savior. He teaches that we come here many times until we get it right, and therefore we don't need an Atonement to make everything right and justified in this life. As such, I'm no longer prepared to discuss the topic until I can find a way to distinguish between the truth and the corrupted doctrine. Because I can't yet make that distinction, what I've said previously is too close to a Satanic doctrine for me to promote it further. I won't say I've given up on it, only that I'm not yet prepared to wisely discuss it with others.

- Dragon

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message