Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Scripture Discussion » Lost Books » The Mentinah Archive (Record of the Nemenhah (Those Who Went With Hagoth))
The Mentinah Archive [message #3643] Thu, 28 February 2019 07:58 Go to previous message
The Airbender is currently offline  The Airbender
I'm sure someone on here has heard of this book, right?

An obscure record, found in the mountains, translated by someone who shouldn't be able to translate, a record about the people who lived in America before us. Sound familiar?

I've read that whole book and I personally love it. It did not make me jump up and join with Phillip Cloudpiler Landis, one of the translators, and join his new religion. No. But I do believe it to be a pure record and true.

There is soooo much to the book that gives new insights into the Nephite/Lamanite conflict. I believe the purpose of the book is to teach us how to successfully live the Law of Consecration. There are several prophecies regarding our day found within, and they add many clues to the geography of the Book of Mormon.

This record mentions people visiting by crossing from a land bridge that was sometimes available during the cold season (Bering Strait), speaks of people living in an area where you cross and travel along bodies of water as large as the sea (great lakes area), as well as a voyage up a great brown river through very, very tall canyons (Colorado River, Grand Canyon), as well as mentioning places that must be the Gulf of Mexico, Baja California, and even further down.

It places the location of the Land of Nephi somewhere down by Guatemala or lower, but it gives an explanation as to why the Hill Cumorah would be in New York. That is, Mormon's father was one of the Nemenhah and was sent as a missionary to the Nephites. Moroni might have returned to his people after the last conflict, and they had moved /expanded as far east as New England. So, Chad Daybell talks about records in Guatemala. Check. Kingdom of Zion talks about records in southeastern Utah, western Colorado, check. The Hill Cumorah in New York, check.

Would anyone be interested in my posting some exerpts of the book to this thread?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Sacred Texts
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 14:55:22 MDT 2024