Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » How You Received Your Calling and Election Made Sure » I didn't know we could just ask
I didn't know we could just ask [message #3508] Mon, 23 November 2015 00:15 Go to previous message
mariposa is currently offline  mariposa
I came across Amonhi's post one day about the process of how to make your C&E sure.
I began thinking "that's a great idea, pick a specific date to ask...hmmm...let me check my calendar.."
But the Spirit was so clear in prompting me to ask right in that moment.
I thought "Seriously? Ask right now?"
I could hardly get all the words of the prayer out as I was flooded from head to toe with relief, amazement, happiness. It's like the Spirit was shouting "YES. YES, of course you do!" (have your C&E)

I couldn't believe it.
I received the Baptism of fire when I was 12, (baptized at 8 ), but I didn't know that's what it was til later. In the past couple of years, after learning to meditate, I have had wonderful spiritual experiences, communicating with Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother and the Savior, too, but I'd only seen the Savior in dreams.
I thought you had to see the Savior first, physically, to receive your C&E. I still have a lot more to learn about but it is neat how I notice the difference between listening to the Holy Ghost vs listening to the Savior - they sound like 2 different people, which is a nice reassurance that the Savior is leading me now.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: C&E in Patriarchal Blessing?
Next Topic: HUMBLED
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 14:45:03 MDT 2024