Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Angels » My time with John The Beloved
My time with John The Beloved [message #3912] Wed, 28 April 2021 15:19
LovesTheRain is currently offline  LovesTheRain
I am FLgal on LDS Freedom Forum where I have shared my mission as a Child Trafficking Informant and many of my dreams and visions. I'm currently still in hiding waiting upon the Lord for His promised mighty deliverance of my family. This experience is too sacred to share there. I posted there My Broadcast Dream. The man that gives me the ice cream is John The Beloved. The same man in my story below.

I spent 9 months in hiding in a RV in 2016. I started at Navajo Reservation then went north thru Utah to Idaho Falls for the summer, then south back to the Rez. I arrived back in St. George right before Thanksgiving. I spent these 9 months doing genealogy in FamilySearch Centers and 2 to 3 times per week in temples seeking God's face. On November 28th in the St. George temple I received my Second Comforter.

The next day after doing Endowments for three dutch sisters I was tired and it was time for prayer circle. As a single woman I normally do not participate. There were about 20 very elderly in the room. I was the youngest at 55. God told me that I was going to be in the prayer circle. So when it was time 3 couples got into place and I popped up out of my chair and headed to the altar. I went to the right to be by a man when a woman came from behind me and took that place. So I stopped. To my left was a man about 45 with dark hair. I looked up to see his handsome face and smile. He went in front of me to the right and I followed to be his partner.

I was intrigued because I knew there was no one this young in the room. After our veils covered our faces I looked thru the open space to my right to stare at him. He was perfectly groomed. No 5 o'clock shadow. His new clothes had no seems. They weren't ironed. They were perfect. I sniffed him and there was no odor. Not even a clean odor. When we were finished I headed back to my seat. He was behind me. He put his hand at an angle at the top left corner of my back and led me back to my row. Then he said: "Thank you." Who does that? No one has ever talked to me afterwards. I sat down and bowed my head and said: "Father. Was that John?" And He said yes. I was angry for a few weeks after that he didn't take me with him.

Later in 2017 I was connected to a man who had been translated. We were talking on the phone. I told him this story and he giggled and said: "Oh, John loves to do that one". So sweet. I know I'll be working with him soon.
Previous Topic: An Angel In My Bedroom
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 14:55:14 MDT 2024