Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » How You Received Your Calling and Election Made Sure » Visit from the Savior (coming back to the Savior)
Visit from the Savior [message #3831] Thu, 16 April 2020 18:51
sonofthunder is currently offline  sonofthunder
Hi, this is my story of how I experienced the love of the Savior.

Through a series of events, I went from being a Mormon to becoming an atheist.

I wanted to share a marvelous experience, I had coming back to the Lord. I hadn't been doing anything spiritual for various years. At a certain point, I missed the Lord, but I couldn't get my family on board to come back because of my example.

While going to get furniture, after about 2 months at a new job, my eyes were closed and my body started to move involuntarily. I came home and passed days in fear and worry seeing my condition was not getting any better.

As the days went by I opened my heart to the Savior, and prayed to ask forgiveness and help. After much prayer agonizing and wanting to change my life, I entered a moment of peace.

Suddenly I felt a light of love slowly illuminate my consciousness. This light grew and grew until it was an overwhelming love. Then in an instant, like the disciples walking to Emmaus I knew I was speaking with my Savior Jesus Christ.

His love is the most wonderful, powerful all inspiring love I have ever experienced. I used to think the scripture that says every knee shall bow and every tongue confess that Jesus is the Christ, was because of his power now I know it is because he is the living embodiment of love. He told me to share my experience with all.

He told me all are invited to knock on heavens doors and have them open, all are invited to receive a personal visit from the Savior. It doesn't matter your religion or non-religion, who you are, what you follow, where you've been or where you are going.

I share this experience with you, and with all my heart testify that God loves each one of us, uniquely at whatever path we are on. I testify that the heavens are more willing and waiting to commune with us than ever before. I testify that now is the time to reach out to God, and come to know, not faith but to know that He lives. I share this message in the name of the Eternal God, Our Savior and the Holy Ghost, Amen.

Revelations 3:20
Behold, I stand at the door and knock. 
If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, 
I will come in and dine with him, and he with Me. 

John 14:23
Jesus replied, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make Our home with him. 

D&C 93:1 Verily, thus saith the Lord: It shall come to pass that every soul who [1]forsaketh his sins and cometh unto me, and [2]calleth on my name, and [3]obeyeth my voice, and [4]keepeth my commandments, shall see my face and know that I am;

Revelations 3:
20 Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me.
Previous Topic: I Didn't Even Realize
Next Topic: My Experiences with the Lord
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 01 19:12:18 MDT 2024