Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » LDS Deep Doctrine » Secret Combinations: (Corrupted Pursuits of Power, Money, and Influence; "Gain")
Secret Combinations: [message #3734] Sat, 23 November 2019 06:28 Go to next message
brrgilbert is currently offline  brrgilbert
It is a day of corruption; a day of bribery; a day of blackmail; a day of compromise --- Beware! Lest you get caught in its snares!

Secret Combinations have proven to be the downfall of ALL civilizations with exception of those "populations" that were removed because of righteousness; "Translated." (Enoch and Melchizedek)

In addressing the Lord, this morning, in the early hours, I requested to know what He would have me do. I received His answer and this will be my effort to comply. I borrow a "meme" shared with me from Facebook to illustrate my experience:

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=237&private=0

We will be referencing Ether in the Book of Mormon to understand something about how Secret Combinations attain their "base."

Quote:
Ether 8:
9 Now the daughter of Jared was exceedingly fair. And it came to pass that she did talk with her father, and said unto him: Whereby hath my father so much sorrow? Hath he not read the record which our fathers brought across the great deep? Behold, is there not an account concerning them of old, that they by their secret plans did obtain kingdoms and great glory?
10 And now, therefore, let my father send for Akish, the son of Kimnor; and behold, I am fair, and I will dance before him, and I will please him, that he will desire me to wife; wherefore if he shall desire of thee that ye shall give unto him me to wife, then shall ye say: I will give her if ye will bring unto me the head of my father, the king.
11 And now Omer was a friend to Akish; wherefore, when Jared had sent for Akish, the daughter of Jared danced before him that she pleased him, insomuch that he desired her to wife. And it came to pass that he said unto Jared: Give her unto me to wife.
12 And Jared said unto him: I will give her unto you, if ye will bring unto me the head of my father, the king.
13 And it came to pass that Akish gathered in unto the house of Jared all his kinsfolk, and said unto them: Will ye swear unto me that ye will be faithful unto me in the thing which I shall desire of you?
14 And it came to pass that they all sware unto him, by the God of heaven, and also by the heavens, and also by the earth, and by their heads, that whoso should vary from the assistance which Akish desired should lose his head; and whoso should divulge whatsoever thing Akish made known unto them, the same should lose his life.
15 And it came to pass that thus they did agree with Akish. And Akish did administer unto them the oaths which were given by them of old who also sought power, which had been handed down even from Cain, who was a murderer from the beginning.
16 And they were kept up by the power of the devil to administer these oaths unto the people, to keep them in darkness, to help such as sought power to gain power, and to murder, and to plunder, and to lie, and to commit all manner of wickedness and whoredoms.
17 And it was the daughter of Jared who put it into his heart to search up these things of old; and Jared put it into the heart of Akish; wherefore, Akish administered it unto his kindred and friends, leading them away by fair promises to do whatsoever thing he desired.
18 And it came to pass that they formed a secret combination, even as they of old; which combination is most abominable and wicked above all, in the sight of God;
19 For the Lord worketh not in secret combinations, neither doth he will that man should shed blood, but in all things hath forbidden it, from the beginning of man.
20 And now I, Moroni, do not write the manner of their oaths and combinations, for it hath been made known unto me that they are had among all people, and they are had among the Lamanites.
21 And they have caused the destruction of this people of whom I am now speaking, and also the destruction of the people of Nephi.
22 And whatsoever nation shall uphold such secret combinations, to get power and gain, until they shall spread over the nation, behold, they shall be destroyed; for the Lord will not suffer that the blood of his saints, which shall be shed by them, shall always cry unto him from the ground for vengeance upon them and yet he avenge them not.
23 Wherefore, O ye Gentiles, it is wisdom in God that these things should be shown unto you, that thereby ye may repent of your sins, and suffer not that these murderous combinations shall get above you, which are built up to get power and gain--and the work, yea, even the work of destruction come upon you, yea, even the sword of the justice of the Eternal God shall fall upon you, to your overthrow and destruction if ye shall suffer these things to be.
24 Wherefore, the Lord commandeth you, when ye shall see these things come among you that ye shall awake to a sense of your awful situation, because of this secret combination which shall be among you; or wo be unto it, because of the blood of them who have been slain; for they cry from the dust for vengeance upon it, and also upon those who built it up.
25 For it cometh to pass that whoso buildeth it up seeketh to overthrow the freedom of all lands, nations, and countries; and it bringeth to pass the destruction of all people, for it is built up by the devil, who is the father of all lies; even that same liar who beguiled our first parents, yea, even that same liar who hath caused man to commit murder from the beginning; who hath hardened the hearts of men that they have murdered the prophets, and stoned them, and cast them out from the beginning.
26 Wherefore, I, Moroni, am commanded to write these things that evil may be done away, and that the time may come that Satan may have no power upon the hearts of the children of men, but that they may be persuaded to do good continually, that they may come unto the fountain of all righteousness and be saved.
Some components of a Secret Combination; therefore, are:
1.) A Covenant sworn to by an oath.
a.) To a person, a group or an organization.
b.) The oath is made by "all things held important and sacred to an individual, including life itself - "swearing by your head"
c.) The penalty of "revealing" the oath is death.
d.) It is a "blood" oath . . . sealed by the shedding of blood or the mimicking of such. (E.G:"Blood Brothers")
2.) The object of the "Covenant" is to get gain of the things cited in this thread - including property. It infers "Dominion and Jurisdiction" over the participants.

An example would be:
Quote:
I, (state your name,) promise that I will not reveal . . . ,rather than do so, I would suffer my life to be taken (while executing symbolism relative to "loosing your life.")
The "Restoration" has had to undergo some serious "Reformation," or "pruning" to purge ourselves of an "inward" attempt of corruption. There are some remaining things that will need attention.

http://www.ldsendowment.org/timeline.html

We are witnessing the great conflict that is now arising among all people subsequent to the revealing of the "man of sin."

"I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies."

The Little Prince by St. Exupery
Re: Secret Combinations: [message #3735 is a reply to message #3734] Sat, 23 November 2019 07:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Fear, Force, and Dominion should be recognized as the tenants of Satan's Priesthoods in ruling and reigning with blood and horror. This is where he derives his power. "Threat, Duress and Coercion; in your face," posturing.

"I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies."

[Updated on: Sat, 23 November 2019 07:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Secret Combinations: [message #3736 is a reply to message #3735] Sat, 23 November 2019 13:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/study/new-era/2009/04/gaining-knowledge-of-eternal-truths?lang=eng

Quote:
"A man is saved no faster than he gets knowledge, for if he does not get knowledge, he will be brought into captivity by some evil power in the other world. ... Hence it needs revelation to assist us, and give us knowledge of the things of God."
From Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Smith (2007), 26468. (Joseph Smith, History of the Church 4:588)
Doctrine and Covenants 121 is a powerful reminder of what is in store for those who are faithful and what is in store for those who are overcome of "themselves" within. I, certainly, would invite you, the reader, to review the Lord's powerful response to the Prophet's pleas. (Note: the corruption came from within the Church.)

I had occasion to work with a woman who was busy cleaning up after production. She made a very "insightful" declaration that I had not before grasped. She said that rich people have a lust for their riches; an obsession to obtain more - "it is never enough." I realized that very few "rich people" are willing to part with their "hoarding" practices in order to raise other's standard of living.

Quote:
Doctrine and Covenants 121:
34 Behold, there are many called, but few are chosen. And why are they not chosen?
35 Because their hearts are set so much upon the things of this world, and aspire to the honors of men, that they do not learn this one lesson--
36 That the rights of the priesthood are inseparably connected with the powers of heaven, and that the powers of heaven cannot be controlled nor handled only upon the principles of righteousness.
37 That they may be conferred upon us, it is true; but when we undertake to cover our sins, or to gratify our pride, our vain ambition, or to exercise control or dominion or compulsion upon the souls of the children of men, in any degree of unrighteousness, behold, the heavens withdraw themselves; the Spirit of the Lord is grieved; and when it is withdrawn, Amen to the priesthood or the authority of that man.
38 Behold, ere he is aware, he is left unto himself, to kick against the pricks, to persecute the saints, and to fight against God.
Please note that "unrighteousness" is to seek "concealment, control, dominion or compulsion." Those who practice "bullying" by exercising their will on another is in the grasp of corruption. Choice and agency are the foundations of freedom. The "price," thereof, being constant vigilance lest "being subjected" and "entrapped."

And so, "what are the ways that we are given to exercise 'influence' over another/others?"

Quote:
Doctrine and Covenants 121:
41 No power or influence can or ought to be maintained by virtue of the priesthood, only by persuasion, by long-suffering, by gentleness and meekness, and by love unfeigned;
42 By kindness, and pure knowledge, which shall greatly enlarge the soul without hypocrisy, and without guile--
43 Reproving betimes with sharpness, when moved upon by the Holy Ghost; and then showing forth afterwards an increase of love toward him whom thou hast reproved, lest he esteem thee to be his enemy;
44 That he may know that thy faithfulness is stronger than the cords of death.
I have chosen, because I greatly care, to use "pure knowledge," to the extent that I am able - extant of my weaknesses, to illuminate and shed light on TRUTH with the hope that it will greatly enlarge YOUR soul. The very last verse quoted elicits faith in lieu of fear, (its opposite.)

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=238&private=0

Re: Secret Combinations: [message #3737 is a reply to message #3736] Sat, 23 November 2019 13:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=239&private=0

There is an art, and perhaps better stated, a "craft," that teaches deception as a practice with the objective of getting "gain."

I have often told my grandson, "don't get caught in the mirror," meaning "don't get caught up in the vanity of this world." Real treasures are those that are procured without money.

Our weaknesses are being "exploited" against us to bring us into captivity. Because there is a tendency to "hide in the dark" and conceal ourselves because of "shame," the person that is freed is that person who recognizes that in LOVE, there is only "objective" guilt and not "subjective" shame. It is through "shame" that blackmail is empowered.

Judgment is meant for IDENTIFICATION and NOT CONDEMNATION. A way is provided to cover our nakedness. Falling is a necessary part of learning how to walk, subsequent to climbing.

Re: Secret Combinations: [message #3738 is a reply to message #3737] Sat, 23 November 2019 14:08 Go to previous message
After reviewing this thread, again, I made the realization that I had neglected to advise concerning "pre-swearing" as a precursor to entrapment. NEVER "pre-swear" yourself to "covenants, agreements, contracts, etc." in which you are not aware of the conditions beforehand. DO NOT PUT YOUR TRUST IN THE ARM OF FLESH, but seek confirmation from Heavenly Father after gaining a full knowledge of the "small print."

Previous Topic: The Sabbath and The Lord's Day
Next Topic: Light and Knowledge
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 10:10:45 MDT 2024