Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » LDS Deep Doctrine » The Embryonic Powers of Godliness Within. (The Multidimensional Powers of God.)
The Embryonic Powers of Godliness Within. [message #3667] Sun, 13 October 2019 06:11 Go to next message
brrgilbert is currently offline  brrgilbert
Quote:
1 Corinthians 2:
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
The dimensions of which we are familiar have to do with space and time. We characterize space with the three dimensions of width, height and depth. Were it not for the imposition of the temporal dimension of time, objects would occupy the same space simultaneously. So, spatial characteristics are "combinational" and temporal characteristics are "sequential." Heavenly Father, being Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresent exists outside of and independent of time and space. (It has been said that the Universe behaves, structurally, like a mind and so it is imperative that we distinguish between "Absolute Truth" and "Relative Truth." Though it has been said that perception is reality; truth - this is only "relatively" speaking. Absolute truth, that which is "jointly experienced" and verified in reality, will operate on the unconscious mind regardless of its perception. Case in point would be that of gravity. It is an absolute phenomena that will operate on an individual regardless of their conscious perception; they can be asleep and still be subject to its laws. Much more can be said about this, but let this suffice for now.)

Speed or velocity is the spatial measurement of distance per time. By now, hopefully, you, the reader, have learned that there are velocities greater than the Telestial speed limit of light. You may have become familiar with worm holes and black holes; that which supposedly "warps" time and space (if you are into Einstein's Relativity.) Perhaps you are into the Particle, Quantum Physics of Cern - regardless of which paradigm is espoused, be assured that there are velocities that are instantaneous - spooky action at a distance, entanglement?? (Alma 37:11) It has been likened unto the speed of a thought or the "twinkling of an eye." This is the first "Key."

Quote:
Doctrine and Covenants 43:
32 And he that liveth in righteousness shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye, and the earth shall pass away so as by fire.
Some definitions are needed in order to create constructs to understand the powers of God that are passively dormant within each of us, that hopefully you will recognize and look forward to having fully developed in righteousness and in the self-discipline of self-control. (An imagination is a powerful thing when unleashed. It is the thing that "creation" is made of.)

1.) Translation: The ability to traverse time; forward or backward. To take a moment and expand it out and dilate it or the ability to contract a thousand years into a moment so that the following is true:

Quote:
2 Peter 3:
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
The ability to visit the past, the present, and/or the future in the twinkling of an eye: (Another KEY, if you will receive it:)

Quote:
Abraham 3:
22 Now the Lord had shown unto me, Abraham, the intelligences that were organized before the world was; and among all these there were many of the noble and great ones;
23 And God saw these souls that they were good, and he stood in the midst of them, and he said: These I will make my rulers; for he stood among those that were spirits, and he saw that they were good; and he said unto me: Abraham, thou art one of them; thou wast chosen before thou wast born.
Now, if you hold to the paradigm that the scriptures contain definitions of things that can be applied in order to obtain meaning, bear in mind that a soul is defined as the union of the body and the spirit. The Lord shows Abraham the beginning and explains to him how He, God, actually saw these "souls" and "STOOD in the MIDST OF THEM." Further, He states that He "STOOD among those that were SPIRITS," also, and saw that they were good. Can there be any doubt, then, that He was there in presence and traversed; translated through time?

Is there little wonder, then, why Alma would say the following:

Quote:
Alma 40:
8 Now whether there is more than one time appointed for men to rise it mattereth not; for all do not die at once, and this mattereth not; all is as one day with God, and time only is measured unto men.
2.) Transcend: The ability to conform "spatially" or "size-wise," large or small to sufficient dimensionality as to be able to visit the "MACROCOSM" and/or the "MICROCOSM."

Quote:
Doctrine and Covenants 88:
36 All kingdoms have a law given;
37 And there are many kingdoms; for there is no space in the which there is no kingdom; and there is no kingdom in which there is no space, either a greater or a lesser kingdom.
38 And unto every kingdom is given a law; and unto every law there are certain bounds also and conditions.
39 All beings who abide not in those conditions are not justified.
God is the Law Giver and the following verses provide supporting evidence of this ability:

Quote:
6 He that ascended up on high, as also he descended below all things, in that he comprehended all things, that he might be in all and through all things, the light of truth;
7 Which truth shineth. This is the alight of Christ. As also he is in the sun, and the light of the sun, and the power thereof by which it was made.
8 As also he is in the moon, and is the light of the moon, and the power thereof by which it was made;
9 As also the light of the stars, and the power thereof by which they were made;
10 And the earth also, and the power thereof, even the earth upon which you stand.
11 And the light which shineth, which giveth you light, is through him who enlighteneth your eyes, which is the same light that quickeneth your understandings;
12 Which alight proceedeth forth from the presence of God to fill the immensity of space--
13 The alight which is in all things, which giveth life to all things, which is the claw by which all things are governed, even the power of God who sitteth upon his throne, who is in the bosom of eternity, who is in the midst of all things.
3.) Transfigure: the ability to change "state" and manifest oneself in any former or future "form." This ability allows one to manifest themselves as an intelligence or a spirit or a mortal being or a resurrected being without glory or a glorified and exalted being in all splendor and power.

It was evidenced on the Mount of Transfiguration. It was evidenced in Christ's visit to the Brother of Jared.

According to the promise:

Quote:
49 The light shineth in darkness, and the darkness comprehendeth it not; nevertheless, the day shall come when you shall comprehend even God, being quickened in him and by him.
The power of the mind, the Mind of Christ, is inter/intra-dimensional. We have the ability to "Translate" in our "relative" minds by virtue of memory (past,) senses (present,) and imagination (future.) With our minds, we create in the "ether." We comprehend with our minds. We understand with our hearts. We realize with our souls and bring things that are within to the outside reality.

We have the ability to "Transcend" in our "relative" minds by virtue of discernment and perception.

Quote:
"The things of God are of deep import; and time, and experience, and careful and ponderous and solemn thoughts can only find them out. Thy mind, O man! if thou wilt lead a soul unto salvation, must stretch as high as the utmost heavens, and search into and contemplate the darkest abyss, and the broad expanse of eternity--thou must commune with God.
History of the Church, 3:29596
/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=208&private=0

"I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies."

The Little Prince by St. Exupery
Re: The Embryonic Powers of Godliness Within. [message #3749 is a reply to message #3667] Fri, 29 November 2019 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=246&private=0

"I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies."

Re: The Embryonic Powers of Godliness Within. [message #3750 is a reply to message #3749] Fri, 29 November 2019 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=247&private=0

Re: The Embryonic Powers of Godliness Within. [message #3751 is a reply to message #3750] Fri, 29 November 2019 09:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=248&private=0

Re: The Embryonic Powers of Godliness Within. [message #3752 is a reply to message #3751] Fri, 29 November 2019 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
"The Process of Creation;" Bringing things into reality.

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=249&private=0

Being that the soul is the "compound in one" consisting of the body and the spirit, that it -- along with another "compound in one" of "consciousness" consisting of thought (the mind) and feelings (the heart) - is used to bring things from the "spiritual" realm into the "physical." Realization, (an act of making "real,") of something involves using the sum total of all facets: heart, MIGHT, mind, and STRENGTH.

Re: The Embryonic Powers of Godliness Within. [message #3753 is a reply to message #3752] Fri, 29 November 2019 10:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=250&private=0

The Pineal Gland:

Unlike most "brain" structures, this gland is not symmetrically divided into halves. It resides between the two, lateral hemispheres of the brain within the epithalamus. It responds in conjunction with light signals received through the eyes to assist in the determination of consciousness. The pineal gland is shaped like a small "pinecone," having all the components for a functioning eye, except it is "internal;" a "spiritual" eye for "in-sight." It has been linked to having a "sixth sense" and has been referred to as the "third eye."

Quote:
Matthew 6:
22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

Re: The Embryonic Powers of Godliness Within. [message #3780 is a reply to message #3753] Sat, 07 December 2019 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=274&private=0

By "symmetry," knowledge is gained by "diligence." (It is an accumulation of information.) Intelligence is gained by "obedience." It is the "proper application" of knowledge. Wisdom is the "proper application" of intelligence. God is the All Wise One.

Re: The Embryonic Powers of Godliness Within. [message #3781 is a reply to message #3780] Sat, 07 December 2019 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In God's infinite wisdom, He knows what "works" and what doesn't.

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=275&private=0

Re: The Embryonic Powers of Godliness Within. [message #3782 is a reply to message #3781] Sat, 07 December 2019 13:48 Go to previous message
https://thumbs2.imgbox.com/8a/4c/z0fmyvET_t.png

Previous Topic: Light and Knowledge
Next Topic: The Doctrine of "Calling and Election Made Sure"
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 05:03:58 MDT 2024