Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » LDS Deep Doctrine » Matrimony: The Compound in One (Reiterative Patterns of Revelation)
Matrimony: The Compound in One [message #3666] Sat, 12 October 2019 11:32 Go to next message
brrgilbert is currently offline  brrgilbert
It began as a singular revelation regarding the Tabernacle of Moses. It was prompted by an attempt to understand the symbolism and meaning behind the layout, furnishings and purpose of the structure. The KEY of unlocking the mystery involved the simple New Testament statement that "Your body is a Temple." It was through the application of the key that many things became evident: the outer courtyard represented the body and the inner, covered courtyard, represented the spirit. The pattern became evident in the realization that the Holy Place was representative of the mind and that the Holy of Holies or Most Holy Place represented the heart. We are sapient and sentient beings with an inward consciousness; we have thoughts and we have feelings. Things immediately fell into place, the inner most veil between the Holy Place and the Holy of Holies depicted how our feelings cannot find expression until they are processed, interpreted and shared through our minds; thoughts - and so our feelings are veiled within. (I will not belabor this further only to say that one may view a YouTube video about it if they will search on Bruce Gilbert and Tabernacle - by the way, I am not the composer by the same name.)

Further revelation came upon realizing that LIGHT is comprised of two components, as well - the "compound in one." The "Electro-magnetic" spectrum is LIGHT and consists of a particle in oscillation with another having magnetic properties. It didn't take long and the realization was made that there is the "direction" component that behaves like a mind and an "attractive" component that behaves like a heart to repel or attract; hence thought and feeling.

Applying this "compound in one" to marriage and in view of the Proclamation to the Family, the husband is the head of the home, in that he is meant to be the "mind" and the woman is the "heart" of the home. The man is to preside, provide and protect and the woman is to nurture - that is what minds that think and hearts that feel do.

The revelation came full circle when I made the realization that just like the Holy of Holies, the woman is the "Ark of the Covenant:" the New and Everlasting Covenant of Marriage. She, it is, who is entrusted to bring forth and "carry" the fruit of God; the manna from Heaven - His children. It is my prayer and hope that you will fully realize the meaning of these things.

"I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies."

The Little Prince by St. Exupery
Re: Matrimony: The Compound in One [message #3668 is a reply to message #3666] Tue, 15 October 2019 08:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=209&private=0

"I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies."

Re: Matrimony: The Compound in One [message #3669 is a reply to message #3668] Wed, 16 October 2019 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have found that there are many who haven't realized that Heavenly Father utilizes symbols to depict real things and many times they are not understood. People have a tendency to "look beyond the mark" and get caught up in the "details" and the "letter of the law." Therefore, I shall simply come out and reveal to those who do not understand the previous posting. The Seal of Melchizedek reveals in symbolism the "True Order of Prayer" about an altar in the Holy Temple. It is a way to create sacred space in the center of the circle.

Re: Matrimony: The Compound in One [message #3670 is a reply to message #3669] Wed, 16 October 2019 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Layne(A Son Of God) is currently offline  Layne(A Son Of God)
I love how you mention sacred space. My friend Brandon is a researcher in doctrine and he has gone far beyond the mark when it comes to the law of Moses. He doesn't understand the idea of it being a lesser law. He says it is Israelite law and that we afre living gentile doctrine. Which he says to be evil. He doesnt understand the Holy Ghost and listening to that spirit. What do you or anyone for that matter say on listening to the Holy Ghost and how do I convey that to Brandon. You are right. If we love God and our neighbhor and uphold the Celestial law then the letter of the law and the details will be practiced automatically.
Re: Matrimony: The Compound in One [message #3684 is a reply to message #3670] Fri, 25 October 2019 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Layne(a son of God,) Thank you, so much, for the acknowledgement regarding sacred space. It is precisely this idea of sacred space that will allow you to address your friend. In the Tabernacle of Moses, the Shekhinah glory - as a pillar of fire, rested over the Holy of Holies denoting the presence of the Lord. It was very sacred space. If you will review with your friend, the following YouTube video and allow him to make the connection: https://youtu.be/w8VAuX1KX_U

Ask him what it is that makes a space sacred. Help him realize that it is an "inter-dimensional" thing and has to do with the Spirit.

The Holy of Holies represents your Heart and the Ark of the Covenant, your Heart of Hearts. (You, too, have a Mercy Seat!) Anyway, draw a parallel with him to the disciples experience walking and talking with the Savior on the road to Emmaus in the Gospel of Luke; how their hearts did "burn" within them. Too, include the following explanation given in Doctrine and Covenants:

Quote:
Section 8:
2 Yea, behold, I will tell you in your mind and in your heart, by the Holy Ghost, which shall come upon you and which shall dwell in your heart.
3 Now, behold, this is the spirit of revelation; behold, this is the spirit by which Moses brought the children of Israel through the Red Sea on dry ground.
Help him to recognize that the Spirit or Holy Ghost, in this instance, is like the following:

Quote:
Mark 1:
2 As it is written in the prophets, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee.
3 The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.
The "wilderness" has been used as a metaphor for "being lost in your thoughts;" comparing physical to spiritual.

Quote:
Hebrews 3:
7 Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
8 Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
10 Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
11 So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
12 Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
14 For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast unto the end;
15 While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.
16 For some, when they had heard, did provoke: howbeit not all that came out of Egypt by Moses.
17 But with whom was he grieved forty years? was it not with them that had sinned, whose carcases fell in the wilderness?
18 And to whom sware he that they should not enter into his rest, but to them that believed not?
19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.
And so, Layne, in order to make the full connection, I include the following:

Quote:
Doctrine and Covenants 88:
66 Behold, that which you hear is as the voice of one crying in the wilderness--in the wilderness, because you cannot see him--my voice, because my voice is Spirit; my Spirit is truth; truth abideth and hath no end; and if it be in you it shall abound.
67 And if your eye be single to my glory, your whole bodies shall be filled with light, and there shall be no darkness in you; and that body which is filled with light comprehendeth all things.
68 Therefore, sanctify yourselves that your minds become single to God, and the days will come that you shall see him; for he will unveil his face unto you, and it shall be in his own time, and in his own way, and according to his own will.
God bless you and your friend. Thank you for giving opportunity to address your inquiry.

Re: Matrimony: The Compound in One [message #3687 is a reply to message #3684] Sat, 26 October 2019 23:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=216&private=0

Re: Matrimony: The Compound in One [message #3690 is a reply to message #3687] Sun, 03 November 2019 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
https://youtu.be/_ZQ03ki7-UU

Quote:
1 Corinthians 2:
9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
16 For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.
Quote:
Jacob 4:
6 Wherefore, we search the prophets, and we have many revelations and the spirit of prophecy; and having all these witnesses we obtain a hope, and our faith becometh unshaken, insomuch that we truly can command in the name of Jesus and the very trees obey us, or the mountains, or the waves of the sea.
It has to do with "learning the 'new' language" that is resonant with thought and emotion - the "mind" and the "heart" becoming one and manifesting. Hope's foundation is care. Faith's foundation is belief. Hope is of the Heart and Faith is of the Mind.

/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=219&private=0

Re: Matrimony: The Compound in One [message #3691 is a reply to message #3690] Sun, 03 November 2019 09:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=220&private=0

Re: Matrimony: The Compound in One [message #3692 is a reply to message #3691] Sun, 03 November 2019 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
/forum/index.php?t=getfile&id=221&private=0

Re: Matrimony: The Compound in One [message #3818 is a reply to message #3692] Fri, 03 January 2020 12:53 Go to previous message

Previous Topic: Polygamy: The Exception and NOT the Rule
Next Topic: The Priesthood: Oath and Covenant
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 06 14:00:11 MDT 2024