Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » How You Received Your Calling and Election Made Sure » The More Sure Word in a Clean Room at Work (The Promise Given by Virtue of Revelation.)
The More Sure Word in a Clean Room at Work [message #3647] Fri, 20 September 2019 19:59 Go to next message
brrgilbert is currently offline  brrgilbert
I had learned to sing, "I Am A Child of God" in order to divert myself from processing "stray" thoughts. Years ago, while working for a company that made semiconductors, I was in a class 100 Clean-Room, a young woman came into the area. As I glanced up to notice who had joined others and myself in this controlled environment, it was very apparent that she was scantily clad in her suit. Immediately, I turned away and started to repeat the words of the song in my head. I went through all the verses 3 times before the "voice" of temptation to look, would cease. Upon being relieved of this burden and realizing that she, as well as the accompanying spirit had left the vicinity, I heard another voice in my mind that reverberated to my very core: "Bruce, you shall have eternal life." I had been pronounced "clean" in a clean room. Tears began to well in my eyes at the realization of what had happened. This experience was different from an earlier one that I had had when I was listening to inspiring music in our computer room and was filled with the Spirit of the Lord as it bathed me from head to toe, this one was accompanied by the Holy Spirit of Promise. I look forward to the fulfillment of the Holy Spirit of Presence.

"I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies."

The Little Prince by St. Exupery
Re: The More Sure Word in a Clean Room at Work [message #3648 is a reply to message #3647] Mon, 23 September 2019 11:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
HeberC is currently offline  HeberC
Thanks for sharing that.
Re: The More Sure Word in a Clean Room at Work [message #3649 is a reply to message #3648] Mon, 23 September 2019 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amonhi is currently offline  Amonhi
That was beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
Re: The More Sure Word in a Clean Room at Work [message #3650 is a reply to message #3649] Mon, 23 September 2019 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amonhi is currently offline  Amonhi
brrgilbert,

Thank you for sharing this. I wasn't going to say more, but the spirit insisted that I encourage you to read D&C 76:54-70 and pay attention to which blessings are given in the presence and which blessings are promised to be realized in the future and to encourage you to continue forward in your progression into full activity in the Church of the Firstborn.

Peace,
Amonhi
Re: The More Sure Word in a Clean Room at Work [message #3844 is a reply to message #3650] Sun, 10 May 2020 10:56 Go to previous message
bishop is currently offline  bishop
brrgilbert, thanks for sharing your unique experience. Very interesting symbology that the Lord immersed you in for this message.

Bishop
Previous Topic: My Story
Next Topic: My dream of all of humanity and my calling and election
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu May 02 00:24:52 MDT 2024