Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » News, Politics and Events » Council of the Anti-Christ (Is the meeting of the Christian Orthodox leaders a first step by the Anti-Christ?)
Council of the Anti-Christ [message #3547] Sun, 12 June 2016 20:24
Simon Driscoll is currently offline  Simon Driscoll

For the first time since the great schism of 1054, when the Orthodox Church split from the Roman Catholic Church, the leaders of all the Christian orthodox religions will meet together to discuss unity. Many are already calling this the council of the Anti-Christ, fearing that this is the next step in creating one world religion. Where does this idea come from? The explanation is simpler than you might think.

The Revelation of St. John the Divine speaks of a beast that shall arise in the last days.

Rev 17:3-6
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH. And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

One very common interpretation of this beast and woman states that women in prophecies often represent churches. In this case, a blasphemous church that worships Lucifer, instead of Jehovah. Furthermore, this church is a mother of abominable churches who do not worship the true Messiah.

The common interpretation of the beast itself is a political kingdom that rules the Earth in the last days. This beast is then controlled by the Mother Church. Such a kingdom has not fully existed upon the Earth since Napoleon declared an end to the Vatican's political power (which was later restored by Mussolini). Thus the fear of a unified world religion comes from this warning by John of a church which kills the true followers of Christ with control over a government which rules the whole world. The Anti-Christ, then, is the leader of this one world religion, who stands next to The Beast, the leader of the political kingdom.

It doesn't matter whether this group agrees on anything or not. Conspiracy theorists are going to claim the council is a prelude to a unified world religion which will later take political power. If the group does find some level of unity, it will prove them right. If nothing is agreed upon, they will then claim the true negotiations were not made public, but that plans were laid out for creating some future situation which will convince the world of a need to unify.

Whether or not you believe these prophecies apply to the Roman Catholic Church or not, this conference of orthodox religions is historic. It is eerily similar to what I predicted in my book, Conspiracy Rising, published at the beginning of 2015. I wrote about a unity conference between all Christian religions, with the express focus of dealing with the increasing threat of radical Islam. This was bolstered by prophecies of a Pope who should never have been Pope, being the last leader of the Roman Catholic Church, and being either a tool of the Anti-Christ, or the Anti-Christ himself.

On the surface, unity among Christian religions should be a good thing. We all believe Jesus Christ died for our sins, so why should we not all belong to the same church? However, if that unity leads to a single religion, it will eliminate freedom of religion, a necessary freedom for salvation. What does it profit someone who is forced to believe?

Warriors & Watchmen Series available now.
Book 1: Conspiracy Rising
Book 2: Fruits of the Shadow
Book 3: Seeds of Chaos
Previous Topic: The Rise of ISIL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:53:15 MDT 2024