Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » How You Received Your Calling and Election Made Sure » I plead to be judged by the desires of my heart
I plead to be judged by the desires of my heart [message #3519] Wed, 30 December 2015 13:15 Go to next message
Bees is currently offline  Bees
This expression, "to be judged by the desires of my heart" occured about 10 minutes into a very heart felt prayer. I immediately was consumed with the spirit. I felt an intensity of heat in my heart that caused me to reach for that area. I heard a clear voice in my mind say"acceptable" I heared it a second time. The 3rd time I heard it, it came with accompanying expressions. "It is acceptable... you shall have Eternal life"... love and joy permeated my soul. I felt a renewal of strength for months... We are all the dust of the earth and Irregardless of effort we can not merit the great blessings of heaven. He asks for a willing heart and mind. As we give our heart and soul to God, Christ's grace is sufficient. I witness of this. Smile

Jared
Re: I plead to be judged by the desires of my heart [message #3529 is a reply to message #3519] Mon, 22 February 2016 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amonhi is currently offline  Amonhi
What a wonderful way to get your C&E!

Thanks for sharing this!

Peace,
Amonhi
Re: I plead to be judged by the desires of my heart [message #3530 is a reply to message #3519] Sun, 28 February 2016 16:58 Go to previous message
bishop is currently offline  bishop
Thank you for sharing. It is so very interesting that you were accepted because of the sincere desires of your heart. This is very inspiring to understand and to realize that we are judged by our true nature.

Bishop
Previous Topic: Lost soul is found in Christ
Next Topic: Never Abandoned Again
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:05:57 MDT 2024