Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » News, Politics and Events » The Rise of ISIL
The Rise of ISIL [message #3424] Wed, 04 March 2015 17:00
Simon Driscoll is currently offline  Simon Driscoll

For those of you who actively avoid the news, ISIL is a militant organization in Iraq and Syria, dedicated to creating the conditions necessary for the return of the 12th Imam, or Muhammad Al-Mahdi. To prepare, they are breeding chaos and slaughtering all those who don't believe devoutly enough in their cause. In my book, Conspiracy Rising, I postulated the rise of a terrorist organization in Pakistan with this same goal in mind. In the book, this group is very effective at creating the chaos required to start World War III. ISIL is operating far more in the open than the group I wrote about in my fiction novel, but it is kind of scary to me to write about something, only to have something very similar happen in the real world.

The way I read the Islamic Prophecies, compared with the Bible, it is very possible that the Christians will equate the 12th Imam with the Beast. The rise of the Caliphate could be the beast who was wounded with a fatal wound but brought back to life. How long has it been since the Caliphate broke apart? How reasonable is it to think the Caliphate is on the rise again?

Whether it is ISIL or some other group, there are Muslims dedicated to the return of the 12th Imam. As ISIL proves, some believe that any means are justified in bringing about these ends. We truly are living in the days when prophecies are being fulfilled.

Simon Driscoll

Warriors & Watchmen Series available now.
Book 1: Conspiracy Rising
Book 2: Fruits of the Shadow
Book 3: Seeds of Chaos
Previous Topic: Prophecies being fulfilled?
Next Topic: Council of the Anti-Christ
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:45:25 MDT 2024