Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » ANOTHER Vision of Darkness (Another vision I had concerning some "last-days" events)
ANOTHER Vision of Darkness [message #3389] Thu, 13 November 2014 11:29 Go to next message
JulesGP

In this vision, I saw myself and my family in the middle of some "last days" events, and was given instruction as to what I am to do when these things occur. It's difficult to post the entire thing here, so I just cut and pasted the first part, and have provided a link for the rest.

http://myjourneytothefullness.com/2014/11/11/another-vision-of-darkness/

Quote:
I received a vision about two years ago. This was another one that caused me discomfort like the one I wrote about HERE did. I testify that I truly did see and receive these things. However, these things were given to ME, and understanding of what I saw was given to me relative to my own situation, and this was given to me to guide me on my personal journey. I don't profess to have received this on behalf of everyone else. The Lord can witness to you by the Holy Ghost, if these things apply to you, as well and how you should understand them.

The vision began as I saw an attack on the earth coming from the skies. There were dark alien beings in ships flying everywhere. The sky was filled with fire and commotion. The ships were attacking the populated areas of the earth with laser-like beams, and were also shooting down the military jets I saw that appeared to be trying to defend the earth. The sky was red and filled with "fire", and as the attacks continued, the cities were filled with pandemonium.

~Jules
Re: ANOTHER Vision of Darkness [message #3392 is a reply to message #3389] Fri, 14 November 2014 14:57 Go to previous message
Rodney is currently offline  Rodney
Thanks for sharing here. I can't say I'm looking forward to this however. At least my home is not in a large populous area. Gulp!

[Updated on: Fri, 14 November 2014 15:00]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Fruits Paid For...
Next Topic: Colors
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:36:26 MDT 2024