Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » Visions of Darkness (A vision I had concerning Hell, and Revelation 11)
Visions of Darkness [message #3388] Thu, 13 November 2014 11:24 Go to next message
JulesGP

I wrote about this on my blog several months ago, and thought I'd share it here. I can't easily share the entire post with the photos and such, so I just put the first part here and provided a link.

http://myjourneytothefullness.com/2014/07/21/visions-of-darkness/

Quote:
This is, unfortunately, one of the darker things I will post about; but truth is not always warm and fuzzy.

Approximately two years ago, I had my first vision of Hell. It was a vision I shared with the person I consider to be my most trusted friend. This vision of Hell unfolded to us over the same three-day period, simultaneously just as the vision contained in D&C 76 unfolded jointly to Joseph Smith and Sidney Rigdon. What my friend saw, caused him to seclude himself for awhile even from me. What I saw, was utterly horrific and terrifying; I saw and was given-to-know things that I cannot even write. I was told that I "needed to see what I would be up against". It made me physically sick and evoked fear and incredulity in me that I had never known before then.

About a year ago, I had a vision of the events as they will unfold in Revelation 11. I was not very familiar with this chapter in the Bible at the time. The extent of my knowledge about this chapter is contained in the header found in the LDS quad:

"In the last days, two prophets will be slain in Jerusalem--After 3½ days, they will be resurrected--Christ will reign over all the earth." (Revelation, chapter 11, BRM commentary)

~Jules
Re: Visions of Darkness [message #3393 is a reply to message #3388] Fri, 14 November 2014 15:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rodney is currently offline  Rodney
Sometimes,... I'm glad I don't have visions.

I appreciate your making them public.
Re: Visions of Darkness [message #3398 is a reply to message #3388] Sun, 30 November 2014 19:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
It was hard for me to read this for two reasons. First, I know I will be there on that day. Second, because it confirms my own understanding of the increased power of witchcraft and demon summoning which will be a prelude to this battle. I can believe what you say, though I am not yet convinced of it. The hardest part was to know that the woman who will be taken is the spouse of one of the men who will be sacrificed. And I think I know who she is. This would not be first time the Spirit has shown me what horrors await those who dare to stand against the whore of all the earth.

- Dragon
Re: Visions of Darkness [message #3399 is a reply to message #3398] Sun, 30 November 2014 23:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JulesGP

Dragon wrote on Sun, 30 November 2014 19:48
It was hard for me to read this for two reasons. First, I know I will be there on that day. Second, because it confirms my own understanding of the increased power of witchcraft and demon summoning which will be a prelude to this battle. I can believe what you say, though I am not yet convinced of it. The hardest part was to know that the woman who will be taken is the spouse of one of the men who will be sacrificed. And I think I know who she is. This would not be first time the Spirit has shown me what horrors await those who dare to stand against the whore of all the earth.

Yes.

~Jules
Re: Visions of Darkness [message #3874 is a reply to message #3388] Fri, 17 July 2020 20:30 Go to previous message
XLucettaX is currently offline  XLucettaX
JulesGP wrote on Thu, 13 November 2014 11:24
I wrote about this on my blog several months ago, and thought I'd share it here. I can't easily share the entire post with the photos and such, so I just

Quote:
This is, unfortunately, one of the darker things I will post about; but truth is not always warm and fuzzy.

Approximately two years ago, I had my first vision of Hell. It was a vision I shared with the person I consider to be my most trusted friend. This vision of Hell unfolded to us over the same three-day period, simultaneously just as the vision contained in D&C 76 unfolded jointly to Joseph Smith and Sidney Rigdon. What my friend saw, caused him to seclude himself for awhile even from me. What I saw, was utterly horrific and terrifying; I saw and was given-to-know things that I cannot even write. I was told that I "needed to see what I would be up against". It made me physically sick and evoked fear and incredulity in me that I had never known before then.

About a year ago, I had a vision of the events as they will unfold in Revelation 11. I was not very familiar with this chapter in the Bible at the time. The extent of my knowledge about this chapter is contained in the header found in the LDS quad:

"In the last days, two prophets will be slain in Jerusalem--After 3½ days, they will be resurrected--Christ will reign over all the earth." (Revelation, chapter 11, BRM commentary)
The link doesnt have anything about your experience it says it's not there anymore.
Previous Topic: A Blessing of Grace
Next Topic: I saw the mortal Messiah; here is his likeness
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 17:46:48 MDT 2024