Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Angels » Being Taught by an Angel (One experience I had being taught all night by an angel of the Lord)
Being Taught by an Angel [message #3381] Sat, 01 November 2014 11:43 Go to next message
JulesGP

I wrote this almost a year ago on my blog, but thought I'd share it here since I just realized I hadn't. I've had several significant experiences with visitations from angels, but this one was definitely the coolest. Smile

http://myjourneytothefullness.com/2014/02/17/being-taught-by-an-angel/

I had an AMAZING experience probably a year and a half ago one of the times I was taught by an angel. I'll do my best to describe the experience, but it's so difficult to do justice to these amazing spiritual experiences using our limited language, and trying to describe things that cannot be experienced solely with the physical senses we are accustomed to.

An angel came to me one night, and taught me all throughout the night. Some of it has been blocked from my remembrance, but I remember that the angel was male, and he wore all white. He taught me about a power I have within me, and how to use it and how to employ it, and what this power did. He took me different places throughout the night and helped me practice this over and over.

We would travel from place to place by "thought" I suppose; he just willed it, and we were there. When we "arrived", he would tell me: "OK, do it", and I would somehow activate or employ this power I had to emit the light and glory I had from within me. I would raise my hand to the square to do this. Although I understood that I didn't need to raise my hand to the square, I did it because it was comfortable and familiar to me to do it that way but the angel didn't correct me.

When I would do this, white light would emit from every part of me; it WAS PART of me. It was brighter than anything I had ever seen, but it didn't hurt my eyes. It was different from any light we see on this earth. (I've seen that same kind of light a couple of times before, but only related to spiritual things it's not an earthly light.) One of the places the angel took me was to a place high in the mountains where the snow was absolutely pure and clean. I remember that even though the snow was clean and white, this spiritual light that came from me was so much whiter and brighter than this pure white snow. I don't know how it could be whiter, but I remember marveling that it was.

The angel continued taking me to from place to place to teach me and help me practice this power and spiritual gift. When I "activated" this power, all the people around me that were corrupt or unable to withstand it were instantly banished. I'm not sure how or where they were transported to, but they were "pushed" back beyond a certain radius from me because of their inability to withstand that light and glory that came from me. This power not only cast off corrupt people, but ANYTHING unclean in my presence, and extended out to some radius (I'm not sure how far it was, but at least as far as I could see). It cast off illness and infections in those around me (I no longer had my health problems either), and rebellious elements within the earth or injuries the bugs or the plants around me had endured. All rebellious particles or cells, any spirits that were unclean, any feelings of fear (including MINE), doubt, despair, sadness, jealousy, envy.... EVERYTHING that was not pure or from the Lord, was cast out, and only the light, righteous, and pure remained.

There were people from the groups before me in our travels to various locations, who would remain when I did this. I was told that those people had either received their Calling and Election and knew it, or they were righteous and did not yet know that they qualified or were for-ordained to receive eternal life and exaltation. I knew, however, because they remained. And as they remained in my presence, they learned their standing before God; they were "given to know" and they were given knowledge and understanding, and learned about themselves from God's perspective. The people that remained around me would also light up a bit and emit a similar light to the one I had or rather, they shared the light that I had. It was as if my activating this power in me brought out a portion of their own light and glory. It wasn't as bright coming from them, however, because for the moment, the light was "borrowed" from me.

As I was doing this, I also was given to know things about those people who remained like the fact that they had been given eternal life and exaltation, even if they didn't yet know it about themselves. I had incredible visions about each one of them. The information was given to me about all of them simultaneously, and I was able to easily absorb it without confusion. I knew about ALL of those people in my presence, all at once. I knew who they were and their eternal missions and amazing things about them.

Every time I employed this power, I felt the spirit stronger than I've ever experienced before; it was utterly indescribable! There are not even words to articulate the level of pure light, knowledge, and joy I felt it was like nothing I've ever known before. It was complete joy and peace and love and the most perfect, amazing feeling ever. It was so strong that I felt it physically throughout my entire body, and thought I would explode with this amazing overload of pure elation!

The angel and I continued going from place to place throughout the night as he helped me practice employing this God-given power. We did this until I was able to employ the light and use it on my own. All throughout the next day, I was on fire with the spirit as the experience from the night before lingered.

For about six months, I would meditate and contemplate and pray about this amazing, godly power I've been endowed with. I knew I needed to learn to employ what this angel taught me in my everyday life, and use it to cast off those in my life who are dark and wished to harm me.

I decided to try using it to protect myself from my ex husband. I was successful in doing this once during a visitation exchange. He came to the usual neutral meeting spot, and as soon as I saw his car pull into the parking lot, my heart began to race, I became faint, and I entered into a full fledged panic attack (as usual). I forced myself to remember what this angel taught me, and the power I had to cast off evil and corruption, and as I understood it that I could NOT be harmed by my ex-husband if I overcame this fear and allowed myself to use what this angel had taught me. Without being obvious and raising my hand to the square in front of onlookers, I did all I could to employ what I had been given and taught to use to prevent him from causing me the pain that was inevitable with every interaction we had. I was shocked as he approached my son, quietly greeted him, and peacefully said good-bye as he took him away without incident! I could not even detect the hate, and disdain, and gall, and literal evil that usually emanated from him so strongly that I could feel it causing me physical pain. That day, a miracle occurred.

About a year after my experience with the angel, I learned that part of this gift and power included a true shield and protection for myself and anyone I chose to allow within it so far as I had their permission or stewardship over them. I was shown a tangible sphere surrounding me and my loved ones made up of that pure spiritual light that emanates from within me. It is semi-transparent, and looks kind of like an electric field but "spiritual electricity", I suppose. I also learned that I can create and develop an entire world within that shield. Once I understood this was REAL, I saw that I could go to the edge of this shield and see those on the other side who were attempting to harm me and/or my loved ones. As they attempt to inflict harm or pain, their efforts ricochet off of my shield just as a bullet would from a titanium wall, and their unrighteous efforts cause pain to them instead. The more they try to hurt me or my loved ones within the shield, the more pain they inflict upon themselves. To this day, I can literally see them outside the boundaries of my shield made up of that same unearthly light, suffering the pain of their own ill intentions, and literally writhing in agony with every attempt.

Inside of that permanent shield around me, exists the amazing world that I've created. If you study Lectures on Faith (and I would also recommend reading The Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East Vol. 1-6), you will come to learn that all things created physically or spiritually, are first conceptualized in the mind by desire and faith that their existence is possible is what allows for them to then be created spiritually. I have been given that faith which includes an element of KNOWLEDGE by GOD, that the object of that faith is real. Therefore, this world within this shield that God has given me, is real spiritually, and at times, crosses over into the physical.dense-forest-waterfall-2560x1600

This world I've been allowed to create, is simply amazing. There is warmth and sunshine, and greenery and foliage, and a body of water that is crystal clear but brilliant blue, and is fed by a waterfall that empties into the pool from a stream that runs from a high mountain above it. Within the water, are dolphins and whales (yes dolphins and whales swim in my fresh water lake). There is a beach on the far side of the water next to the waterfall. This world is calm and serene, and a refuge and solace for me. I have met heavenly beings there and have gone there for comfort and refuge. It has become as real and tangible to me as my own home. I am so grateful for this literal shelter from evil God has given me!

After I was given this shield of protection, I thought that was the major part of what the angel was teaching me, and didn't explore other facets of the gift. But recently, I've learned that there is more to it something I've KNOWN for quite awhile, but didn't allow to "click" in my understanding until just a month or so ago. Since I was told by God I had been given the promise of eternal life and exaltation (Calling and Election) about two years ago, I began having "downloads" of understanding and mini-visions given to me about others and their standing before God and in many cases, their "calling" in this lifetime. I began being shown by God that some of the people I encountered had received their Calling and Election, and many of those were members of the 144,000 spoken of in the scriptures, who are ordained by angels to bring those who will come, to the Church of the Firstborn. Most of these people have not known this about themselves, but have learned it later either on their own, or sought answers from God after I told them what God revealed to me about them.

There is one particular man I know and have become friends with, and felt comfortable telling what had been revealed to me about him that he had been given his Calling and Election already, and was one of the 144,000. He just had to come to know this himself by receiving his own witness from God. He hadn't even considered these things before, and I'm not sure he believed me at the time. But he accepted the information enough to at least ponder it. About three weeks later, I had the opportunity to witness him being given a blessing. In that blessing, the speaker stopped, choked up, and told him that he had a special mission in this lifetime, and had been called as one of the 144,000 ordained to bring others to the Lord in these last days. I think I was more floored than he was at this; for I was given a second witness from someone who knew nothing about my earlier conversation with him. My silly, weak, human mind rejoiced that I was NOT crazy, and what God had told me to tell him was true!

In almost every case, I've struggled with why I would be given such information about people; who am I to be given to know such amazing things? I received a blessing about a month ago that answered that lingering question. I was told in this amazing blessing, that I have been given this gift so that I could share with others, and help them to move in the direction God wanted them to, and fulfill the callings they were for-ordained to accomplish in this lifetime. I was chastised for NOT sharing with these people as openly as I should the knowledge I was given about them. I was told that I needed to overcome my fear of rejection and follow the direction I have been given to act as an instrument in God's hands to bring about His work, and witness to these people who they are.

It was at that moment that I realized the angel had taught me this! THAT is why, when I "activated" this power within me, those who were righteous and had been given the gift of eternal life and exaltation, remained. THAT is why I was given visions about them and who they were and their standing before God and who they were to become! I had just been too afraid to speak openly and tell many people. This part of my gift is not activated "on demand". But rather, I am given the information about people I encounter as God wills and at times He deems right sometimes about complete strangers, and my "job" is to testify to them. On that note, I have an email to write to a man I talked with about a month and a half ago Smile .

I pray that God will help me to develop this amazing, multifaceted gift so I can bring about His work, and protect myself and my family from the adversary, and also to become what He wants ME to become!

~Jules
Re: Being Taught by an Angel [message #3382 is a reply to message #3381] Sat, 01 November 2014 11:46 Go to previous message
JulesGP

I just realized after posting here, that I had posted an addendum on my blog when I ran across another witness of what I had experienced and had been taught by this angel. So I'm including that here.

http://myjourneytothefullness.com/2014/02/20/addendum-to-my-angel-post/

In my last post Being Taught by an Angel, I cited a series of books called The Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East (Vol. 1-6). I confess that I've only read the first of the six in full, and am currently reading the second. Although I have not received a witness of everything written, I have found a goldmine of incredible truths about the mysteries of the kingdom in what I've read so far! I was stunned last night, as I read and came across a passage that epitomized the experience I wrote about in my last blog post:

"Soon pure rays of white light appear within our bodies; they become aglow with this light; and this soft, yet brilliant, living light invades the clear atmosphere around us like a white-gold vapor. This light increases steadily until it covers and permeates everything about us. Bathed in this radiance, there appears a pure crystal white light, dazzling and scintillating with a radiance greater than that of the purest diamond, yet it is emanating from our bodies and they stand forth ablaze with pure light, radiant and beautiful. Here we stand together on the Holy Mount of Transfiguration, with bodies luminous and glowing, radiant and beautiful, immersed wholly in Divine Life." (Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East, Vol. 2, p. 47)

Truly amazing! I know I have experienced it!!

~Jules
Previous Topic: The Committee
Next Topic: Are some more open to angels, demons, etc.?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 00:17:29 MDT 2024