Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » News, Politics and Events » Prophecies being fulfilled?
Prophecies being fulfilled? [message #3360] Mon, 28 July 2014 22:57
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
As I write my new book series, I look at what I have written and what I plan to write. Sometimes I think it is preposterous, that no one will believe it could happen. Could the Muslim world become openly violent against Christians? Could the skies be closed for commercial travel because a large passenger jet gets shot out of the sky? Will there come a time when people are told to join the Whore of All the Earth, Flee, or Die?
Then I read articles about those in Iraq being forced to do just that, but with Islam. There is enough hatred in some people's hearts to force others to convert, flee, or die. One passenger jet has already been shot down, perhaps by accident, perhaps not. One thing I am fairly certain of. The part in the series where witchcraft becomes more prevalent won't have many precursors. It will simply explode.

Dragon

- Dragon
Previous Topic: Gay Marriage - Proposition 8 - Supreme Court Rulling
Next Topic: The Rise of ISIL
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:30:33 MDT 2024