Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Demons » Vampires (My true experiences touching the vampiric culture.)
icon4.gif  Vampires [message #155] Wed, 20 October 2010 17:57 Go to next message
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
When I lived in California, I met a few individuals who claimed to be vampires. This was well before the Twilight series became popular, but vampires have been hip for awhile.

I came to discover there is an actual illness known as porpheria which slows aging, causes sensitivity to sunlight, and causes a craving for blood, especially human blood.

Some of those claiming to be vampires were afflicted with this disease, and others were not. I found there are clubs where they go to suck the blood of willing partners. Some of them must cover their skin during the day or suffer horrible sunburns from brief exposure. They also wear sunglasses to protect their eyes.

So, are vampires real? Yes. They don't turn into bats or have sparkly skin or run faster than a wolf, but they do drink human blood, age slowly (until the final stage) and have a dark side bred by popular culture.

- Dragon

- Dragon

[Updated on: Tue, 08 February 2011 17:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Vampires [message #698 is a reply to message #155] Tue, 24 July 2012 16:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denryu is currently offline  Denryu
There is another form of vampire that does not involve drinking of blood. There are those who live off of the life force of others. Sometimes they are aware of what theya re doing and sometimes not.

It is an addiction, and like most addictions, a certain tolerance is developed. Over time, the person must take more and more in order to not feel run down and without energy.

There are also those who are the opposite of vampires. Unlike vampires, who often are not aware of what they are doing, these people always, in my experience, have made a concious decision to be as they are. They project their energy out to help others. Also, unlike vampires who must always focus on "keeping their battery recharged" those who offer their energy to the helping of others find themselves constantly replenished with energy and become more and more filled with power over time.

I find it interesting that there is a poster here named Dragon, as my user name is Japanese for "Electric Dragon". This is a user name that I have used often since my mission to Japan back in the 80s.

Libertas optimas rarem, nunquam servili sub nexu.
"There is no gift like Liberty, therefore never live under slavery."
Re: Vampires [message #702 is a reply to message #698] Tue, 24 July 2012 21:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seeker is currently offline  Seeker
Welcome Denryu!

The vampire that you are discussed is what I am more experienced with. Thank you for this post.

~ Seeker
Re: Vampires [message #704 is a reply to message #702] Tue, 24 July 2012 21:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A being who sucks the life force from another being without the transfer of blood is known as a Succubus (female) or Incubus (male). I have met a self-proclaimed succubus, as I have met multiple self-proclaimed vampires. From what this succubus told me, I believe she was telling the truth. Her life is/was a very dark story, and not one for the faint of mind.

- Dragon
Re: Vampires [message #706 is a reply to message #704] Tue, 24 July 2012 22:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for that clarification Dragon! That makes sense. The person that taught me about them called them vampires or life suckers.

He said that most of them hang out in very populated areas like malls. He said that if you were in such a place and suddenly felt weak or ill, then most likely that was the cause.

Interesting topic, and again thanks for the enhanced information.

Re: Vampires [message #707 is a reply to message #706] Tue, 24 July 2012 23:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sadly, the succubus I met was addicted to leading men to a private place where she could drain them of their energy. It still makes me sad to think she refused my help. And when I think of that, it makes me feel a tiny bit guilty that I talked her out of being committed to a psych ward. I felt I was doing what was right at the time.

I look back at that time in my life and realize I was befriending demons, witches, sorcerers, and drug users. I learned from them all without allowing their addictions to taint my life. Yes, it can be done, but it would have been so easy to fall into one of those traps.

- Dragon
Re: Vampires [message #709 is a reply to message #707] Wed, 25 July 2012 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This morning, as I read back over yesterday's posts, I realized no one has mentioned how to protect yourself from these beings. If someone can drain enough energy from you in a public place to make you physically ill, then you are probably too open. I have worked hard to develop a shield which I now wear as a default when I leave my own property. I can open myself back up at will, but no one will recognize my true nature, steal energy, or bombard me with their negative emotions unless I let them in. Can you imagine an empath sitting in church, with hundreds of people? There are usually several with very negative emotions, and it makes it hard to worship if I cannot block them out.

- Dragon
Re: Vampires [message #710 is a reply to message #709] Wed, 25 July 2012 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
In the long PM that got eatten, I did mention that martial arts was where I first learned about vampires, or incubi/succubi as you call them. Shielding is indeed a good way to deal with them. My instructor, who is the most powerful individual that I personally have known, would not only open up to them, but would actually "push" life force at them. He said that this could make them ill, giving them "too much of a good thing". I never tried that approach. Laughing

Re: Vampires [message #1982 is a reply to message #710] Tue, 15 January 2013 18:40 Go to previous message
rdwhitaker is currently offline  rdwhitaker
Denryu wrote on Wed, 25 July 2012 08:49
In the long PM that got eatten, I did mention that martial arts was where I first learned about vampires, or incubi/succubi as you call them. Shielding is indeed a good way to deal with them. My instructor, who is the most powerful individual that I personally have known, would not only open up to them, but would actually "push" life force at them. He said that this could make them ill, giving them "too much of a good thing". I never tried that approach. Laughing

I found the idea of pushing life force at them especially delightful! Love thy enemies!

My sons and I used to study Aikido at the YMCA. Our instructor did some kind of test on us to determine how strong our qi (life force) was. He seemed impressed that mine was so strong without even having received any training yet. He was an investigator for child protective services and his work brought him into contact with satanic ritual abuse victims all the time. He felt there was a direct connection between the spiritual strength he developed in his martial arts and his being able to stand up to the dark forces he encountered. He viewed himself as being a warrior for God. He certainly was fearless in the face of adversity!

Ryan

Don't . . . Quit . . . Trying!!
Previous Topic: Evils Spirits Experienced During Mission
Next Topic: Casting Out Demons
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 22:36:09 MDT 2024