Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Discuss Elliaison Books and Articles » The Fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ » Forward - Why would anyone be ridiculed for sharing their uplifting personal testimony and experienc (Discuss points related to, "Why would anyone be ridiculed for sharing their uplifting personal testimony and experiences?")
Forward - Why would anyone be ridiculed for sharing their uplifting personal testimony and experienc [message #6] Fri, 11 June 2010 15:48 Go to next message
Elliaison_Admin
Administrator
Please use this topic to discuss thoughts, questions and comments relating to: "Why would anyone be ridiculed for sharing their uplifting personal testimony and experiences?"
Re: Forward - Why would anyone be ridiculed for sharing their uplifting personal testimony and exper [message #558 is a reply to message #6] Tue, 26 June 2012 18:51 Go to previous message
JulesGP

I appreciated the point this chapter made regarding the lie Satan perpetuates: That those who have received their C&E would not talk about it - so if someone does talk about it, they have not really received it. It's a two-fold safety net for Satan to capture any possible discussion that might occur and in turn invite the spirit to testify that receiving your C&E is obtainable by ANYONE, not just those who we put upon righteous pedestals. When the mouths of those who CAN testify of their experiences are closed, and the ears of those who can learn from them are shut, it hides the fact that ALL blessings that God has available, are available to all of us!

I never knew until just the last few years that such a thing was actually attainable in this lifetime. I thought this blessing was reserved for people like Abraham and Nephi and Joseph Smith - not something I could actually come to qualify for!

~Jules
Previous Topic: Forward - Do people really receive these blessings and talk about it?
Next Topic: Forward - Who is the author, Elliaison?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 21:41:37 MDT 2024