Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Other Special Experiences » guides and gifts
guides and gifts [message #2906] Thu, 10 April 2014 18:58 Go to next message
Beloved Daughter
Hi everyone, first post here and I am happy I found you guys. The past few days I have been a "lurker" reading dozens of posts from this and other forums and blogs/websites relating to the topics here. About a year ago I had an experience and wondered if anyone else had anything similar that could share some additional insights and knowledge on it.

I was in meditation and asked if I had any guides that they be shown to me. The first guide I met I just saw light but got the feeling that the person in the light was female. I asked her name but didn't get anything right now. I asked if she had anything for me. She had a gift for me and it was a scepter. Golden with jewels on top. I asked her what it was for and she said clearing energies

Asked if there were any other gifts. She then gave me another gift. A purple robe. I asked what it was for and didn't get anything at this time. She put it on me.

The next guide I saw light first and then a silhouette of a man. I asked his name and he said it was Mark. I asked if he had any gifts for me. He gave me a staff/rod. Asked what it was for and he said protection/the path.

Asking if there were any other gifts, he then gave me a crown and golden slippers. I didn't get what they were for.

Last he gave me a book that looked like scriptures and said it was for knowledge.

That was the end of the guides. However, when I did a meditation to get in touch with my higher self and asked my guides to come in first and five showed up. The two I had "met" earlier were apart of the five.

I was the 6th member and the others stood in a circle around me.

Writing this makes me feel a little crazy... lol Please let me know I am not Confused
Re: guides and gifts [message #2907 is a reply to message #2906] Tue, 15 April 2014 14:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thebruceguy is currently offline  Thebruceguy
Hi Beloved Daughter,

I don't think you are crazy. I love to hear of the experiences of others and to experiment on them myself.

I have never asked for gifts previously and will try that in my future communications.

This forum is very slow in response. I think most of the members are heavily involved in other forums and only pop in here occasionly.
Re: guides and gifts [message #2908 is a reply to message #2907] Tue, 15 April 2014 21:36 Go to previous message
iWitness
Hey, and welcome!

My father, older sister, and younger sister have meditations like this frequently. My older sister, Ashley, and my dad have the most contact with their guides. This is not crazy, but something very significant. You should write them down(like you've done here), ponder, and pray about these experiences. Meditation is something I'd like to pick up again and become better at. I've never had contact from my guides, but have had dreams with deceased family members who've taught me things of importance to my life.

There is a man by the name of Doug Mendenhall, and he has some things to say about being given significant gifts in the spirit. One of his really good books is Conquering Spiritual Evil. Folks here recommended it to me for a long time before I finally broke down and bought it. I'm so glad I did!

-Katie
Previous Topic: My angelic voice - for a minute...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:47:45 MDT 2024