Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » Fruits Paid For... (gifts of the spirit)
Fruits Paid For... [message #2740] Tue, 10 September 2013 18:02 Go to next message
Kaai is currently offline  Kaai
I had a dream last night I was in a large warehouse similar to a Costco. Outside of the warehouse were hundreds, maybe thousands, trying to get in through the front door. In the lobby area, there must have been hundreds of people that were trying to get in to the interior of the store where the products were. No-one was angry or rushing, they were remaining orderly, but there was a sense of urgency and even anxiousness in getting their needs met. However, they were being held back by something, just standing there almost confused, and not knowing where or how to move or go forward into the warehouse. Somehow, I bypassed the mass and crowd of people and made my way to the interior warehouse along with a handful of other people. As I walked around, products were stacked high on square platforms individually wrapped in non-descript brown paper wrapping. Looking at the unidentifiable products stacked high to the vaulted ceiling, I wondered at what I needed and could provide for my family. I wasn't fearful but honestly searching my heart for what would be of the most benefit. Suddenly someone who was apparently working there, smiled and handed me a bag. The only reason he stood out was his clothing was different from everyone else; a long sleeved white shirt with a brilliant red vest. I looked at what he gave me and with joy was surprised because it was a large paper grocery bag filled with fruits. He didn't say anything to me, but I was given the feeling that I wouldn't need more than that to sustain myself and my family. Still smiling and still not saying anything, he gestured with his right arm toward the door to exit the warehouse. As I walked out there were two men checking the bags. I was a little alarmed at first because the man who had handed me the bag gave it to me freely and I hadn't paid him anything. I continued to the door to both men who, smiling, looked into my bag. In the bag, which wasn't there previously, was a receipt. On the receipt the individual fruits were listed, though the names were not visible to me, and on the same line where the cost would have shown was $0.00. Both men smiling said, "These have been paid for." and gestured, also with their right arms, to the exit. As I walked to the door and pushed it open to exit, I woke up.

I hope this blesses someone as much as it has blessed me in receiving it.

"And seek the face of the Lord always, that in patience ye may possess your souls, and ye shall have eternal life."
D&C 101:38
Re: Fruits Paid For... [message #2741 is a reply to message #2740] Tue, 10 September 2013 23:24 Go to previous message
Seeker is currently offline  Seeker
Cool! Thanks for sharing!

~ Seeker
Previous Topic: The White Wolf
Next Topic: ANOTHER Vision of Darkness
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:21:57 MDT 2024