Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » The White Wolf (symbolism of the white wolf)
The White Wolf [message #2675] Thu, 15 August 2013 06:02
justme
I awoke just a little while ago to a vision of a white wolf in my mind's eye which kept repeating itself over and over until I finally came to full consciousness. I knew it meant something and that a message is trying to be conveyed to me. The wolf appears full body about 20 feet from me, turns his head toward me and just gazes at me. It appears that a peice of torn cloth is draped just over his shoulders but isn't very large. It doesn't cover much but is noticeably a torn cloth tan in color.

Does anyone know what the white wolf is symbolic of? My gut feeling is that it's the Savior, but I'm not sure why He came to me in the form of a white wolf. Any insights which might help me understand? Thanks, in advance! Smile

Note: I am in the process of physical healing/cleansing in order to embark on a 'new mission.'
Previous Topic: Visions in the Daytime
Next Topic: Fruits Paid For...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 18:02:36 MDT 2024