Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Other Special Experiences » Question to Dragons?
icon5.gif  Question to Dragons? [message #2420] Mon, 06 May 2013 00:03 Go to next message
Ender is currently offline  Ender
Sorry, but I wasn't sure where I should post this. I chose Special Experiences because my question refers to experiences that would have been special to those who have had them. I noticed the area of the forum titled "Dragon's Cave" and have seen a couple people talking about themselves being "Dragons" in other threads. What I want to know is: How did you find out? Is it symbolic or literal, as in your spirit is actually that of a dragon's? Is that what you were in the pre-existance? Are you born with missions different from most people? Does everyone have there own "thing" or is it just some people are dragons and some are not? I'm a little confused by this but interested in learning more if it's ok to talk about.

"Remember, the enemy's gate is down."
Re: Question to Dragons? [message #2441 is a reply to message #2420] Wed, 08 May 2013 13:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denryu is currently offline  Denryu
For myself, the dragon is twofold: There is a totemic aspect, and there is what Dragon has referred to as belong to a group called "Dragons" which also was a group that Lucifer was a member of.

For me, there is a specific dragon that I consider my primary totem. I know exactly what he looks like because I have seen him in my mind's eye. My avatar is my best attempt to date to render him. I say him, but in fact he is not an outside entity but a symbol for myself. And yet there is a bit of "otherness" in that I can learn and understand myself better by studying/observing "Denryu".

I am attracted to the idea that Dragon proposes, I think that he is probably right and I feel that I was likely a member of that group, but I haven't received a sure testimony of it. So for now, I consider it a cool idea that I tend to believe is accurate/

Libertas optimas rarem, nunquam servili sub nexu.
"There is no gift like Liberty, therefore never live under slavery."

[Updated on: Wed, 08 May 2013 13:21]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Question to Dragons? [message #2442 is a reply to message #2420] Wed, 08 May 2013 19:11 Go to previous message
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
Ender,
There are many questions in your post, and I want to address them all.
How did you find out?
I personally discovered my draconic nature through much self exploration and personal revelation. In seeking to understand myself, I was told what it means for me to be Dragon.

Is it symbolic or literal, as in your spirit is actually that of a dragon's?
Any reference prior to this life becomes blurry when trying to define symbolic or literal. Did I at one time have a physical form resembling the images of dragons people know today? I can't say for certain. What I do know is that I exhibited traits in the pre-existence which are commonly associated with dragons around the world. Power and the ability to control it. This is the most defining aspect of dragons across all cultures. I still exhibit these traits.

Is that what you were in the pre-existance?
As Denryu stated, I was a Dragon in the pre-existence in the same way Lucifer was The Dragon in the Pre-existence. Please note the difference between a Dragon and The Dragon.

Are you born with missions different from most people?
I do believe there are a group of assignments in the last days which can only be fulfilled by dragons. This is because of what it means to be a Dragon. If you look at the analogy provided by Fantasy literature, a Fairy cannot do things which a Dragon does easily. A gnome cannot do what a Dragon can do. etc. As such, there are certain prophesied events which will be executed by Dragons or by no one.

Does everyone have there own "thing" or is it just some people are dragons and some are not?
I believe everyone has some defining characteristic, whether it be a Dragon a Fairy, a Cherubim, or some other title which defines who they were before and still are now. Not everyone finds it helpful to understand themselves in that way, and many reject the idea altogether. It implies we were not all equal prior to this life. It implies I lived a pre-Earth life different enough from another soul's to cause me to develop differently than them. As different as a Dragon is from a Sea Sponge.

I hope that answers your questions. If not, feel free to ask more.

- Dragon
Previous Topic: Help with Genealogy
Next Topic: My angelic voice - for a minute...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 20:13:36 MDT 2024