Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » Visions in the Daytime (Last Day Impressions)
Visions in the Daytime [message #2358] Fri, 05 April 2013 21:58 Go to next message
iWitness
So, this has been happening very frequently lately...

I couple times while shopping in the grocery store the last couple months, I see a quick, sharp, and powerful vision of all the food being gone from the shelves, dirty floors, and nobody to be seen. The visions prompted me to make a few monetary sacrifices and buy extra food that I wouldn't have bought otherwise.

I was in the temple last night before the 8 pm session started. While focusing on my pineal gland being active and aware, I got the most powerful vision in my minds eye. Outside the temple there were fires and people dying EVERYWHERE. There was lots of hate outside the temple. People dashing each other to pieces, and not just physically. People were having a very hard time and being very negative. But the temple work just went on in earnest. There was more whispering than usual between patrons and matrons. There were not full sessions. Just a few people. I got the impression that this was to happen in the near future unless people started to repent.

iWitness

Re: Visions in the Daytime [message #2457 is a reply to message #2358] Mon, 13 May 2013 00:15 Go to previous message
Sheol27 is currently offline  Sheol27
Thanks for sharing. I'm curious, what state do you live in?

iWitness wrote on Fri, 05 April 2013 21:58
So, this has been happening very frequently lately...

I couple times while shopping in the grocery store the last couple months, I see a quick, sharp, and powerful vision of all the food being gone from the shelves, dirty floors, and nobody to be seen. The visions prompted me to make a few monetary sacrifices and buy extra food that I wouldn't have bought otherwise.

I was in the temple last night before the 8 pm session started. While focusing on my pineal gland being active and aware, I got the most powerful vision in my minds eye. Outside the temple there were fires and people dying EVERYWHERE. There was lots of hate outside the temple. People dashing each other to pieces, and not just physically. People were having a very hard time and being very negative. But the temple work just went on in earnest. There was more whispering than usual between patrons and matrons. There were not full sessions. Just a few people. I got the impression that this was to happen in the near future unless people started to repent.

iWitness

Previous Topic: The opportunity to see through His eyes
Next Topic: The White Wolf
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 16:19:23 MDT 2024