Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » The opportunity to see through His eyes
The opportunity to see through His eyes [message #2283] Sun, 10 March 2013 17:05 Go to next message
JulesGP

I have been meaning to write this out for quite awhile now. I had an amazing vision given to me and want to share it. I was walking around the Bountiful, UT temple grounds last fall looking at the symbolism on the temple. I noticed some awesome depictions that I wonder if many people even understand. There are what appear to be representations of the Philo Dibble facsimile from two different angles, there are Saturn stones, Jacob's Ladder, and depictions of the Birkeland currents that corroborate the plasma/electric universe model and many of the teachings of Joseph Smith about the cosmos. Anyway, that was my purpose in being there - to walk the grounds, and see the symbolism depicted on that particular temple.

As I was walking around, I was looking at the landscaping and the plants and flowers. I noticed this one particular grass plant, and thought it looked interesting - as I hadn't seen that plant before. I reached out and touched one of the chutes that had not yet gone to seed, and held it, and as I did, I felt the spirit so strong, and a vision was opened up to me. It was like I saw everything in the universe that in any way pertained to or was affected by that one single grass plant - the one I was touching, not the others next to it. I saw how that plant fit into the eternal scheme of everything. I saw its purpose, and its relationship to everything else, and I saw everything about it from a molecular level, on up to a universal level and how all the elements of the plant came together and fit into the universe. I wish I could properly convey with words, what I was given and what I saw - it was just... EVERYTHING about that single grass plant. I saw how even that silly little piece I was holding was VERY significant to God, and I felt His love for even that little plant that probably nobody else would ever notice again before it died that winter. When I let go of the plant the vision closed, and I was crying and still felt the spirit.

I told my friend about this vision, and he said that I had been given the opportunity to see a piece of the universe and this plant through HIS eyes. I felt the spirit again witnessing to me that all I had seen was true and that this was the case.

~Jules

[Updated on: Sun, 10 March 2013 17:54]

Report message to a moderator

Re: The opportunity to see through His eyes [message #2296 is a reply to message #2283] Tue, 12 March 2013 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FreddyV is currently offline  FreddyV
Jules,

This is such an amazing experience. I felt as if I could almost understand the greatness of God when I read your account. How little we see and understand.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

[Updated on: Tue, 12 March 2013 12:05]

Report message to a moderator

Re: The opportunity to see through His eyes [message #2308 is a reply to message #2283] Wed, 13 March 2013 21:29 Go to previous message
iWitness
Goosebumps Jules, GOOSEBUMPS!

I LOVE YOU! Thank you for sharing this. This is what I needed to hear right at this moment. Thank you for listening to the Spirit to share this goddess-like experience.

iWitness (:
Previous Topic: An interview
Next Topic: Visions in the Daytime
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 01:36:03 MDT 2024