Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Angels » Thank the Lord, Angels know how to drive!
Thank the Lord, Angels know how to drive! [message #2170] Sun, 03 February 2013 08:35 Go to next message
JulesGP

I'm relaying an experience I had just about 20 minutes ago....

I have not slept since Friday night - as I had a late Saturday night surveillance, and just got home. By the time I left my post to drive home this morning, it was light outside, but there is a very thick fog outside. As I was driving down the freeway (about 65-70 mph), I hit a patch of ice that went on for about a mile. I immediately started to fishtail, hit the brakes (yes guys, I know that was not the "smartest" reaction Rolling Eyes ), and tried to correct back and forth....

During these few seconds, I saw a handful of very recent accidents all around me, on both sides of the freeway, and even passed an entire car bumper in the middle of one of the lanes. I remembered back to the year 2000, when I flipped my Explorer driving through a terrible storm in Montana. That terror rushed back to me and I just knew I was going to flip my Durango now - and crash like I did 13 years ago.

Before I get to the end (which obviously ends with me reaching my house and having enough faculties about me to type this....), I need to add a caveat. My boy and I have been going through some serious trials with my ex-husband, where I have pleaded for angels to surround and protect my son and I. I have had multiple witnesses that my son has literally been shielded by angels as he has been with his father, and that I would be protected too.

Back to the part where I am fishtailing down the freeway..... I do not know how, but something took control of my vehicle and it immediately straightened out, drove smoothly, and I did not feel the least bit of slipping as I slowed and continued down the freeway on that ice patch. I KNOW it wasn't MY brilliant driving skills - plus I haven't slept in 36 hours, so I can't take credit for quick thinking or judgment. I know that I was protected by angels this morning. I could not think of anything else the rest of the drive home, but to thank God for blessing me with safety and protection as I have asked for, so I could be alive to go get my son and bring him home!

~Jules
Re: Thank the Lord, Angels know how to drive! [message #2171 is a reply to message #2170] Sun, 03 February 2013 08:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daryl is currently offline  Daryl
Jules, this is an awesome testimony. I am glad you had angels to protect you. Do you think your angels are your dead ancestors?
Re: Thank the Lord, Angels know how to drive! [message #2172 is a reply to message #2171] Sun, 03 February 2013 08:52 Go to previous message
JulesGP

Actually, I have been gaining that understanding recently! I believe what Spencer says in Visions of Glory, that our dead relatives, as well as future relatives act as guardian angels, and also deliver messages from God, and help us as we speak with the tongue of angels. I believe that this angel:

http://www.elliaison.org/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=220&start=0&rid=35&S=b66f4868414cac77d7a9e8ec7cb789ce

... was either my grandma or my great-grandma. Not sure why but it just "feels" like it was one of them.

~Jules

[Updated on: Sun, 03 February 2013 08:52]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Angels Who Assist Us
Next Topic: Angels Constantly Around Us
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:55:38 MDT 2024