Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » LDS Deep Doctrine » Looking Beyond the Mark (Can we avoid the stumbling block the Jews created for themselves?)
Looking Beyond the Mark [message #2040] Sun, 20 January 2013 22:52
rdwhitaker is currently offline  rdwhitaker
I have following a journey of discovery for some years, and going through my current crisis has helped me search more diligently and intensely. Perhaps that is one of the blessings of adversity --- it helps us sharpen and focus our desires.

I stumbled upon a writing by Max Skousen that is available online. At first I didn't know what to make of it. I started reading it out loud to my wife, and I can't "put it down!" Here is the online reference to it:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4462609/Max-SkousenLooking-Beyond-the-Mark

One of the wonderful things about the way Bro. Skousen has written his book is the careful pace he sets. So often we read deep things that leave us wondering what it was we just read, so we have to back and reread it to make sense of things. Bro. Skousen's book leads you through at a gentle pace, and this allows the mind to chew and taste each truth he delivers. I am enjoying it immensely!

I hope others may enjoy this as much as I am.

Ryan

Don't . . . Quit . . . Trying!!
Previous Topic: The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel
Next Topic: Exactly WHO are and WHAT is "The Remnant"?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:43:21 MDT 2024