Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » An interview
An interview [message #2008] Wed, 16 January 2013 21:19 Go to next message
Denryu is currently offline  Denryu
Last night I dreamed that I was awaiting an interview. I was in a dressing room, which reminded me of the locker rooms in the temple. The interview itself was in an office that was quite a bit like a bishop's office, but different. There was a door that opened outward, then a small foyer, perhaps 8'x8', and then the larger office beyond that. I did not know the gentleman giving the interview, yet he seemed familiar and appeared to be of Lamanite or possibly Polynesian heritage.

I don't remember the details of the interview. I did awaken in the middle of the interview, and yet the interview continued for a few minutes as I lay awake and aware in my bed. But other than the fact that it occured, I don't have the least detail of the purpose of the interview nor of the subjects discussed.

It was a strange experience, but has the feeling of something significant happened.

One odd thing is the interviewer didn;t strike me as friend or foe, nor as someone that particularly wished me good or ill. It strikes me that his purpose was to judge, fairly but with complete neutrality. This also seems odd, something that I wouldn't create from my own imagination.

Libertas optimas rarem, nunquam servili sub nexu.
"There is no gift like Liberty, therefore never live under slavery."
Re: An interview [message #2015 is a reply to message #2008] Thu, 17 January 2013 13:58 Go to previous message
Daryl is currently offline  Daryl
Denryu,

I have had similar experiences and dreams. To me it has only ever meant one thing: spiritual blessings are coming.

The Lord loves us and wants us to prepare our hearts and minds for greater spiritual blessings. I still have my mouth gaping open over all that has happened to me since this time last year. I always knew I would eventually change and draw close to the Lord. I never knew it would be this fast 'wild river ride' filled with excitement and adventure. I love this journey I am on and would not change it for anything in the world!

I hope your outcome is similar in that rich spiritual blessings flow unto you. Either way, the Lord is blessing you, even with the very air you breathe, right???
Previous Topic: God gives to know when there is a need to know.
Next Topic: The opportunity to see through His eyes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 00:46:05 MDT 2024