Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Other Special Experiences » I Saw My Grandmother Pass from This Life (from 5,300 miles away)
I Saw My Grandmother Pass from This Life [message #1818] Wed, 02 January 2013 15:41
rdwhitaker is currently offline  rdwhitaker
This happened to me while I was on my mission in Spain. It was May 21, 1976. My companion and I were walking down a street on a bright, sunny day. I sensed something different was happening, and looked up at the sky. With my spiritual eyes, I saw my grandmother rising upward through the sky and disappear through what seemed like a layer of clouds, but there weren't any clouds in the sky. I understood that she had just passed away. I was not upset by this, because I also got a most comforting, reassuring feeling that she was blessed and happy and it was the right thing for her.

Through letters back and forth from home, I later found out that my grandmother had indeed passed away at that same moment on that date. I felt privileged to have been among the first to know!

Ryan

Don't . . . Quit . . . Trying!!
Previous Topic: My Mother
Next Topic: Miraculous Avoidance of a Crash
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 05:32:33 MDT 2024