Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Calling and Election Made Sure » How You Received Your Calling and Election Made Sure » A quiet confirmation through the Holy Spirit that my C&E is made sure
A quiet confirmation through the Holy Spirit that my C&E is made sure [message #1753] Fri, 28 December 2012 20:52 Go to next message
SingleToHisGlory is currently offline  SingleToHisGlory
I've read the "The Fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ Making Your Calling and Election Sure" book and every single thread on this forum that I have access to. I've certainly felt the Holy Ghost testifying of the truth containing in the book and in many posts on this forum, or as Alma put it, "It must needs be that this is a good seed, or that the word is good, for it beginneth to enlarge my soul; yea, it beginneth to enlighten my understanding, yea, it beginneth to be delicious to me". I've prayed about my C&E, and even though I haven't heard God's voice and haven't had a vision of God declaring to me the more sure word of prophecy, yet I have received a quiet confirmation through the Holy Spirit that my C&E is made sure. It feels right when I think of it and when I consider my patriarchal blessing, all my trials, experiences and so forth. I guess, my next step would be to pray for the Second Comforter?
Re: A quiet confirmation through the Holy Spirit that my C&E is made sure [message #1754 is a reply to message #1753] Fri, 28 December 2012 21:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daryl is currently offline  Daryl
Congratulations on receiving the single most important information the Spirit of Promise (Christ) has to offer us in this lifetime. Believe it. Make it real. Live up to it and continue to progress. With this new hope in Christ, you are about to have some profound experiences.
Re: A quiet confirmation through the Holy Spirit that my C&E is made sure [message #1757 is a reply to message #1754] Sat, 29 December 2012 00:55 Go to previous message
SingleToHisGlory is currently offline  SingleToHisGlory
Thank you, Daryl! I'm looking forward to those experiences! BTW, I love your "conversion" story, thank you for sharing it!
Previous Topic: Receiving the Gift Already Given
Next Topic: All I had to do was LOOK and BELIEVE!
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 19:16:57 MDT 2024