Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Communing with Loved Ones Beyond the Grave » Love from Future Grandchildren
Love from Future Grandchildren [message #1649] Wed, 19 December 2012 16:33 Go to next message
rdwhitaker is currently offline  rdwhitaker
When my youngest son was getting ready to be married, my wife and I attended a family gathering the day before the sealing. After things at the party had quieted down, my son asked me to go with him and his fiancee into a private room and give them both a father's blessing. I felt honored to do so. When I started giving his bride-to-be a blessing, I became aware of about 5 or 6 very sweet, loving, supportive spirits who had come into the room -- the future children of my son and his wife. They had come to be a part of this special family experience. I got all choked up and almost couldn't speak to finish the blessing.

Now, almost four years later, my son and his wife are expecting their first child, a girl. One night during a particularly trying test of my faith, my thoughts were filled with a lot of mortal worries and concerns. After I fell asleep, I strongly felt the close presence of a sweet, loving spirit. It was the daughter who is coming to be born to my son and daughter-in-law. She didn't say anything and I didn't see her, but I could feel her spirit very close to me. She spread a feeling of love and acceptance over me like a warm blanket, which dispelled my concerns and helped me feel at peace with my situation. It was as if she was just saying, "I'm here for you. I love you. I understand. You will be just fine." That experience helped bolster my hope for things to turn out good for me after this trial is over.

rdw

Don't . . . Quit . . . Trying!!
Re: Love from Future Grandchildren [message #1808 is a reply to message #1649] Wed, 02 January 2013 14:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rdwhitaker is currently offline  rdwhitaker
Well, she made it!! Iliandra entered her mortal phase of progression at 1:53 am on December 27.
http://ardydub.blogspot.com/
When I think of the experience I described above and when I see her now, I suspect she was one of my guardian angels.

Ryan

Don't . . . Quit . . . Trying!!
Re: Love from Future Grandchildren [message #1816 is a reply to message #1808] Wed, 02 January 2013 15:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JulesGP

Awesome! Thank you for sharing these things RDW!

~Jules
Re: Love from Future Grandchildren [message #1830 is a reply to message #1816] Thu, 03 January 2013 06:04 Go to previous message
Daryl is currently offline  Daryl
RD, that is awesome! What a blessing to know her before she entered mortality. It just gets better from here.
Previous Topic: Meeting My Son Before His Birth
Next Topic: Daughter Returns to Comfort Mother
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:01:47 MDT 2024