Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Communing with Loved Ones Beyond the Grave » Meeting My Son Before His Birth (Glimpse of Son's Spirit)
Meeting My Son Before His Birth [message #1645] Wed, 19 December 2012 16:20 Go to next message
rdwhitaker is currently offline  rdwhitaker
Some time after my wife and I married, we had just finished watching the Sunday morning session of April General Conference on TV in our apartment. We were starting to think about preparing food when I got the strong impression that there was someone else in the room with us. In my mind's eye, I could see a tall, red haired man, and I got a sense of his powerful spiritual strength and level of righteousness. I realized that this was the spirit of a son who would be born to us. I saw him as a fully grown adult. I also came to understand that he and I were very close in the Pre-Existance and we had agreed to come to earth to be together. His spiritual visit that day was as if to say, "I'm on my way!"

I turned to my wife and told her, "You might not believe me, but you are expecting and its going to be a boy!" I explained the experience I had just had to her. The next day she hurried to get a pregnancy test done which confirmed what I had already told her. While we waited and watched her tummy grow, I could not help but think of this child coming into our lives as the adult I had seen in my vision. It wasn't until he was actually born on December 5th that year, that I started thinking of him as a baby. He has grown to be quite tall and he has dark reddish brown hair.

On a similar note:

Much later in our marriage there was an occasion when my wife and I felt a very strong spiritual connection during a moment of intimacy. We both knew that we had conceived a child at that time. My wife called a favorite aunt of ours the next day and told her, "Guess what?? I'm expecting!" My aunt asked her how far along she was, and my wife responded, "One day!" My aunt couldn't stop laughing over that - but we were right.

rdw

Don't . . . Quit . . . Trying!!
Re: Meeting My Son Before His Birth [message #1661 is a reply to message #1645] Thu, 20 December 2012 09:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JustMe is currently offline  JustMe
I love baby stories! Thanks for sharing yours... Smile

~JustMe
Re: Meeting My Son Before His Birth [message #1675 is a reply to message #1661] Thu, 20 December 2012 12:46 Go to previous message
rdwhitaker is currently offline  rdwhitaker
Richard Holzapfel once spoke at a meeting I attended. He related how, during the dedication of the Kirtland Temple, the Spirit of the Lord was felt so strongly that many people in attendance had visions. The members were told not to bring their children to the meeting, but once sister had a baby only a couple of months old that she didn't want to leave with anyone else, so she sneaked the baby in under her cloak. During the meeting while the Spirit was manifesting so strongly, she was amazed that her two month old baby daughter had her mouth opened so that even she was able to shout praises to the Lord!

rdw

Don't . . . Quit . . . Trying!!
Previous Topic: Spirits
Next Topic: Love from Future Grandchildren
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:05:13 MDT 2024