Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Other Special Experiences » A wonderful gift from God
A wonderful gift from God [message #1618] Sun, 16 December 2012 22:48 Go to next message
kenh is currently offline  kenh
I feel the Holy Spirit inspiring me to share the following here at this forum. We all have spiritual gifts given to us from God. One gift that I have been blessed with it the ability to relive previously given spiritual experiences. There are times when I can lay upon my bed at night while my wife sleeps quietly by my side and I have beautiful instrumental hymns playing throughout the night on our surround sound system. This is my way of "laying down unto the Lord and rising unto the Lord." While I am laying there meditating upon the blessings that I have been given, the Holy Ghost at times will speak to me and ask me, "Where would you like to go tonight, Ken?" I will focus on a previous heavenly experience pertaining to my eternal past or future and I am blessed to re-experience that moment again. The Holy Spirit fills me with power and joy speakable. This is the Lord's way of giving me a glimpse of the eternal "now" that is eternity. Truly it is a wonderful gift indeed. I pray that each here who doesn't enjoy this gift will be given it. I am confident that others here already enjoy it. Peace be unto all.
Re: A wonderful gift from God [message #1619 is a reply to message #1618] Sun, 16 December 2012 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JulesGP

My gosh, what an incredible gift that is! Thank you for sharing Ken!

~Jules
Re: A wonderful gift from God [message #1811 is a reply to message #1619] Wed, 02 January 2013 14:36 Go to previous message
rdwhitaker is currently offline  rdwhitaker
When they say the gifts of the spirit are diverse, they weren't kidding! I have never heard of that particular gift before. I can sure see how it would be awesome to have! I remind myself that we are to seek for the gifts of the Spirit, and all gifts can be ours if we desire.

Ryan

Don't . . . Quit . . . Trying!!
Previous Topic: Ears to Hear
Next Topic: A wonderful blessing from the Lord on my mission.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 23:15:09 MDT 2024