Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » LDS Deep Doctrine » The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel (Is this a True or False Doctrine?)
The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel [message #1609] Sat, 15 December 2012 19:11 Go to next message
Kingdom of ZION is currently offline  Kingdom of ZION
Foreword

This volume is entitled, The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel. As the name implies, it is about the doctrine of Jesus Christ's return to the earth. As the Spirit first began to reveal this doctrine to me [the author], I was literally astonished! Never in my life had I supposed that such a thing was possible. Now I see this doctrine scattered throughout our modern scriptures. It is the primary message of the Book of Mormon. It is also spoken of in the Pearl of Great Price and the Doctrine and Covenants. In the scriptures it originates in the book of Deuteronomy, but has not been understood fully. But thanks to Joseph Smith, the keys necessary to understanding this doctrine have been restored. We live in the day when the great and marvelous work will be fulfilled. It is said in the scriptures that "all the prophets from Samuel and those that follow after, as many as have spoken, have testified" of the truth of this doctrine. Even though all the prophets since Samuel may have known of this doctrine, it has not been common knowledge among the people. This knowledge was to pertain to our day and time, and therefore, is part of the restoration of all things which commenced through Joseph Smith. It is the words of scripture which Joseph Smith has given us which plainly reveal this doctrine, although Peter first spoke of it, in terms which can be understood, in the book of Acts. It has been written: And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent. (John 17:3)

Coming of Eliyah is yet future, the Restoration of Yesrael and the Kingdom or Gospel and the other 2/3's of the Book of Mormon will follow. If Eliyah does not come, then with the coming of the Messiah, the earth shall be cursed and utterly wasted!

[Updated on: Sat, 15 December 2012 19:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel [message #1610 is a reply to message #1609] Sat, 15 December 2012 19:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Some will ask why I might post a doctrine that I do not know whether it is true or not. Oh, I know the truth of it. But we are here to experience things and learn to discern things. This book is well written, and makes a very good doctrinal case. For those here who believe that they have their C&E, great debates on very important doctrines where presented in the world before by very valiant beings, many of whom you had known for eons. They were presented with great passion and many self evident truths found throughout. But then you had to decide and take a stand. You have all the same tools here except they must come through the veil verses in person.

Did the Messiah come to unit all peoples or divide them? Choose this day whom ye will worship! Many will now as then choose poorly and follow false prophets, false messiahs, false doctrines, apostate churches, even themselves.

Shalom

Coming of Eliyah is yet future, the Restoration of Yesrael and the Kingdom or Gospel and the other 2/3's of the Book of Mormon will follow. If Eliyah does not come, then with the coming of the Messiah, the earth shall be cursed and utterly wasted!
Re: The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel [message #1705 is a reply to message #1610] Sun, 23 December 2012 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
For those who do not have the time to read this book... it is a book seeking to prove by scripture that the Messiah, the Holy One of Yesrael will be born again in the latter days as part of His second coming.

Re: The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel [message #1718 is a reply to message #1705] Sun, 23 December 2012 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
FreddyV is currently offline  FreddyV
Well, that certainly seems like something new to me. I have learned a long time ago to not reject anything new or foreign to me, just because it is new or foreign. I will definitely put this on my reading list.

I am learning to receive knowledge by the Spirit and I am confident He will not lead me astray.

I will certainly be interested though in hearing what others might have to say if they get a chance to read this.
Re: The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel [message #1859 is a reply to message #1609] Sat, 05 January 2013 00:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ashleyd is currently offline  Ashleyd
My same thoughts too FreddyV. By the way, I think you are really awesome. Smile
Re: The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel [message #1865 is a reply to message #1609] Sun, 06 January 2013 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daryl is currently offline  Daryl
OK, time to digest for a while. I have read about 25% of your book. Wow, it is very well written with lots of insights. I was hoping to get to the nut of the book by now, but am laden with much scriptural sources.

Any thoughts about who or where this modern Elias is? Has the Elias been born yet? Is it you, me? Is it Thomas Monson, Denver Snuffer, Dali Lama?
Re: The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel [message #1917 is a reply to message #1609] Fri, 11 January 2013 17:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is much truth in this book and it is well written. The question I am asking here is... Is the Messiah going to be born again in these latter days. This book tries to make the case that He is. I totally reject this doctrine, but it is worth the read, and other truths contained in this work can lead one to many other very important truths of the kingdom.

Shalom

[Updated on: Fri, 11 January 2013 17:57]

Re: The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel [message #1961 is a reply to message #1917] Mon, 14 January 2013 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
KOZ, Thank you very much for sharing this book. It is well written and it brought me to some other knowledge while reading but I have come to the same conclusion that Christ being born again is false. There really isn't anything for him to gain from being born again on this earth that I could see. And It also seemed to me that the author seems to be confusing the reality that we can each meet the Savior in person with this doctrine. I believe he's correct about the Lord being here with us in person and perhaps he may even be among us and we don't recognize Him. That is very possible but I don't think he will become mortal again.

[Updated on: Mon, 14 January 2013 12:40]

Re: The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel [message #2010 is a reply to message #1961] Thu, 17 January 2013 00:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yes there are some pearls of great price in that book. The Author thought he was JC and it was more then clear that he was up in the night. However, his first book was right on... it is on Adam G_d. For those who are still on the fence about this true doctrine, I have posted it here.

Shalom

Re: The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel [message #2016 is a reply to message #1609] Thu, 17 January 2013 14:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Daryl is currently offline  Daryl
AH! Now you tell us...

j/k, This is a very deep book with tons of scripture passages. DEEP!
Re: The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel [message #2034 is a reply to message #2016] Fri, 18 January 2013 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Yeah, I learned some things from reading it that I may not have learned otherwise. I haven't finished it and there is still quite a bit left there to read but after some of the initial things I learned my attentions seemed to be being drawn elsewhere. He really thinks he's Christ? Now you tell me. LOL!

I have read Drew Briney's Book on Adam God. I'm still not sure what to think about that doctrine. I have no problem accepting it as true if it is. There does seem to be compelling evidence presented for both sides. One of these days I will know for sure if it is true or not.
Re: The Coming Of The Holy One Of Israel [message #2036 is a reply to message #2034] Sat, 19 January 2013 23:15 Go to previous message
He really did believe he was JC but then I have not seen him in 15 years, he may have repented of that opinion. He is by no means the ONLY person I have meet, who thinks they were once G_d or His Son. Another man who lives in Missouri has the intellect for it and is one of the great deceivers, but the lack of revelation was startling. Then there is another man who lived in Manti, Utah. His lacked of intellect to be a good deceiver, did not stop him, he compensated for this by his ego... he thought he was JS, then it grew to where he thought he was the Messiah, and finally he decided that he was the Eternal Father. An these are just the Mormon versions of egotistical maniacs I have personally meet and spent time observing. They all started out someone little baby who goes to Primary, and Cub Scouts and to Church for a good portion of their lives... then the decide to take the flying swan dive off a bridge, without checking to see if there is water in the river. So, many of these beings are so brilliant, they do good research... it is just there concussions I have issues with!

The difference between a Deceiver and a True Messenger is, the latter will not go beyond their calling and mission, and the other will seek for the honors of men and pervert the way. They will say to you that to be able to approach the Father you must go through them...

[Updated on: Sun, 20 January 2013 01:20]

Previous Topic: Christ being Born Again, Born of God
Next Topic: Looking Beyond the Mark
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:00:05 MDT 2024