Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Miracles » The Miracle of Love (God Knows His Bugs)
The Miracle of Love [message #985] Sat, 25 August 2012 12:19 Go to next message
mormonhah is currently offline  mormonhah
I was taking a class from an individual earlier this summer who was trying to explain God's love for all creatures through his personal experience. He told of a time when he was working with another man as an exterminator. He sat down to eat his lunch during a break and killed a bee that had landed on him. His friend asked him why he did that and he was surprised because they were in the business of killing bugs. His friend then explained that he would only kill bugs that they were "hired to kill."

Still surprised, my teacher asked what to do with the rest of the bugs and his friend told him to just say to them (the bugs) "Go home!" He did and every time, the bee or bug would fly away without incident.

I was so impressed with the story and feeling the love of the Lord in my life like never before. The next day, I was working with a client (who is blind) and as I opened the door to leave, a fly flew into the room and out of sight. My client was unhappy with the thought of a fly buzzing around since she couldn't see it so I (with all the love in my soul) said out loud, "Fly - Go home!" The fly flew from behind a chair and directly out the front door.

Coincidence? Not at all. The next day, at another client's home, I was in the garden and one of those white moths that lay eggs on tomato vines came near me and I told it to go home. It fluttered around for a moment and I repeated, "Go home or I will have to kill you." The moth flew directly into my hand and I killed it. A few seconds later, another white moth fluttered by and I told it to go home or I would kill it also. It immediately left.

This same process happened with spiders, flies, and a couple of other insects until that feeling of love seemed to diminish and now it's back to them completely ignoring me.

I would like to have that overwhelming love return to me and I just don't seem to be able to hold on to it. I am feeling kind of sad about this as it may seem very insignificant to anyone else but it was a major miracle to me.

If I had not actually got into this work and been called of God, I would back out. But I cannot back out: I have no doubt of the truth.
Joseph Smith, Jr.
Re: The Miracle of Love [message #1067 is a reply to message #985] Sat, 08 September 2012 22:35 Go to previous message
Seeker is currently offline  Seeker
Cool, thanks for sharing! I have no doubt of these things as I have had similar experiences.

~ Seeker
Previous Topic: Healing a Scorpion Bite
Next Topic: A lifetime of miracles, still waiting for C&E
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 15:30:08 MDT 2024