Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Helping Others » Get Involved in a Good Cause » The role that I feel I am intended to play (New Jerusalem)
The role that I feel I am intended to play [message #903] Tue, 14 August 2012 10:39 Go to next message
Denryu is currently offline  Denryu
Event hough I have not yet received my C&E, I have had great things shown to me.

Through study and much pondering I feel I have seen, in detail, what Zion will look like. I understand the principles on which it will be run, and what will be required of its inhabitants.

I believe that Zion will prosper to such a great degree, that it will cause many to see the TEMPORAL advantages of the ZION model and this of itself will cause many to flee Babylon. I believe that New Jerusalem will be set up and there will be a central part of the city for those that will live a celestial law, and then an outer part for those who can only live a terrestrial law. And that people will move inwards as they progress and that the city will grow rapidly (both the celestial and terrestrial portions).

I feel that one of the main things I will do in my life is to either assist in the establishment, or at least counsel with those who are called to do so.

Libertas optimas rarem, nunquam servili sub nexu.
"There is no gift like Liberty, therefore never live under slavery."
Re: The role that I feel I am intended to play [message #907 is a reply to message #903] Wed, 15 August 2012 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
It sounds like you know your calling in life. That is wonderful. It may interest you that you are not the only one receiving very specific instructions about preparations for Zion and for the places of refuge.

I had not previously considered that Zion may have a part of the population living up to Terrestrial Laws. I think it is possible, but then, I've only been focused on preparing the city for the Lost Ten Tribes. There will be many of them, so the 144,000 will build it far greater than their own needs require.

One reason I hadn't considered Terrestrialistic people on the outer edge is that the inhabitants will be so righteous that the Glory of God will dwell upon it, sending a beam of light up into the sky. It is this light which will prevent all the wicked from approaching the city. There may be a distinct in the reaction of those living telestially, and those living terrestrially.

- Dragon
Re: The role that I feel I am intended to play [message #914 is a reply to message #907] Wed, 15 August 2012 17:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denryu is currently offline  Denryu
Dragon wrote on Wed, 15 August 2012 07:30

I had not previously considered that Zion may have a part of the population living up to Terrestrial Laws. I think it is possible, but then, I've only been focused on preparing the city for the Lost Ten Tribes. There will be many of them, so the 144,000 will build it far greater than their own needs require.

One reason I hadn't considered Terrestrialistic people on the outer edge is that the inhabitants will be so righteous that the Glory of God will dwell upon it, sending a beam of light up into the sky. It is this light which will prevent all the wicked from approaching the city. There may be a distinct in the reaction of those living telestially, and those living terrestrially.

Let me clarify my impressions a bit: I feel that there will be those that flee unto Zion that are not able or ready to live the celestial law. There is one central area that I feel is the Holy of Holies, where the inhabitants will need to live worthily to abide the Lord's presence.

I believe thise area will be surrounded by those friendly to Zion, who have fled to Zion, who simply cannot or will not live the higher law. Perhaps it will only be a matter that they need to be taught the higher law. At any rate, I believe they will support the purposes of Zion but are perhaps afraid or have some other reason to not enter the Lord's presence.

So it may simply be a matter of semantics of where you define the boundaries of the city: at the Holy of Holies or to include those surrounding it. Of course, during the millenium the entire rest of the world will be living at minimum a terrestrial law. At that point, certainly, the boundaries will be Celestial IN, and everything else OUT. Will Celestial Zion only exist in the Old and New Jerusalems, or will there be other celestial level Zion societies scattered around the globe? I don't know. The 144,000 at least will be going out and trying to draw others in. Do you (or anyone else) know if there will be other stakes of Zion, or will all who join the Church of the First Born relocate to one of the Jerusalems?

Libertas optimas rarem, nunquam servili sub nexu.
"There is no gift like Liberty, therefore never live under slavery."
Re: The role that I feel I am intended to play [message #926 is a reply to message #914] Sat, 18 August 2012 22:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
It is possible you are confusing the city of Zion to be built in Jackson County Missouri with the cities of Refuge to be built in the mountain states. By the time the City of Zion is built, the plague will have already swept the earth, and those willing to flee to Utah will have done so. The purposes of the city of Zion is not to house all the members of the Church of the Firstborn, or to take in refugees. It will be built by the 144,000 chosen to do so from among the Church of the Firstborn, who will wait there with their families until the Lost Ten Tribes return and take possession of the city. Then, several years later, 144,000 will be chosen from all the tribes, and sent to Jerusalem. After that, I cannot see a good reason for more members of the Church of the Firstborn to move to the city of Zion. The city will be full, and its inhabitants doing temple work continually. The rest of the Church of the Firstborn will be where they are directed to be. There will be far too many for all of us to congregate into a single city, unless it was the size of Los Angeles.

- Dragon
Re: The role that I feel I am intended to play [message #2673 is a reply to message #903] Thu, 15 August 2013 04:41 Go to previous message
justme
How wonderful that you are and have been receiving instruction and a knowing of your role. Thank you for sharing it.
I have had a strong impression that my husband, my family, and I will be receiving many who will be seeking refuge and that we are to provide a place of safety and rest for them as the Lord directs them to us. The bishop blessed our home before we moved into it two years ago saying things like 'it will be a beacon and lighthouse to those seeking refuge,' and 'during the calamities of these last times, this house will remain standing,' and 'people will come seeking peace and refuge.' It was a most enlightening prayer/blessing as we had not discussed anything with him, nor have we since. Everyone was weeping by the end. Smile
When we purchased our home almost in the center of Independence, we stepped out onto the back porch and we both saw, at different times, campfires, tents and people huddled all through the back of our lots in small family groups.(we purchased 9 in all) I have seen how we are to add onto the house and build additional rooms to accommodate those who will need to be nursed or sheltered in housing.
I shared this with three other very close friends and they are having similar experiences. We all live in the area surrounding the temple lot in Independence. While I don't know what will transpire before peace reigns here, I know we will be directed through the Spirit as everything which has happened to this point has been directed in this manner. It is a very exciting time to be alive and I am grateful to be a part of it!
Previous Topic: Help Someone in Need
Next Topic: The Book I Am Compelled to Write
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:11:11 MDT 2024