Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints » LDS Deep Doctrine » All About Sons Of Perdition (Discussion and questions)
All About Sons Of Perdition [message #898] Sun, 12 August 2012 23:37 Go to next message
JulesGP

My first question is regarding what seems to be contradicting "doctrine" between different church sources and scriptures. The following quotes state that Sons of Perdition receive NO inheritance, and NO glory, and NO kingdom. Their punishment and torment is that they receive NO reward.

Quote:
D&C 88
24 And he who cannot abide the law of a atelestial bkingdom cannot abide a telestial cglory; therefore he is not meet for a kingdom of glory. Therefore he must abide a kingdom which is not a kingdom of glory.

Quote:
Perdition
Some people will not be worthy to dwell in any kingdom of glory. They will be called "the sons of perdition" and will have to "abide a kingdom which is not a kingdom of glory" (D&C 76:32; 88:24). This will be the state of "those who know [God's] power, and have been made partakers thereof, and suffered themselves through the power of the devil to be overcome, and to deny the truth and defy [God's] power" (D&C 76:31; see also D&C 76:30, 32-49).

Quote:
Degrees of glory
Degrees of glory. It is apparent that if God rewards everyone according to the deeds done in the body, the term heaven as intended for man's eternal home must include more kingdoms than one. In speaking of man in his resurrected state, Paul tells of glories like the sun, the moon, and the stars (1 Cor. 15:3941). He also speaks of the "third heaven" (2 Cor. 12:2). Jesus spoke of "many mansions" or kingdoms (John 14:2). Latter-day revelation confirms the teaching of the Bible on these matters and verifies that there are three general categories or glories to which the members of the human family will be assigned in the judgment following their resurrection from the grave. These are known as the celestial, terrestrial, and telestial kingdoms, of which the sun, moon, and stars are spoken of as being typical (D&C 76; 88:2032; 131:14). In addition to the degrees of glory, there is a place of no glory, called perdition, reserved for those who commit the unpardonable sin.

But my Gospel Doctrine teacher taught that Cain will rule in outer darkness and rule over Lucifer as he received a body. This from The Encyclopedia of Mormonism put out by the church via BYU, also says this:

Quote:
Those who become sons of perdition while in mortality will be resurrected with unglorified physical bodies and "rise to the damnation of their own filthiness" (TPJS, p. 361). Cain, thus resurrected, will then rule over the unembodied Lucifer (Moses 5:23; MD, p. 109).

This description implies that Cain will have a position of glory as he will "rule" over Lucifer. It uses the following scripture as a reference:

Quote:
Moses 5:23 If thou doest well, thou shalt be aaccepted. And if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door, and Satan bdesireth to have thee; and except thou shalt hearken unto my commandments, I will cdeliver thee up, and it shall be unto thee according to his desire. And thou shalt drule over him;
24 For from this time forth thou shalt be the father of his alies;
thou shalt be called bPerdition; for thou wast also cbefore the world.

My understanding, is that SOP will have NO glory. I understand this scripture to be the CURRENT state of Cain/Lucifer, as he is still wandering this Earth, and still has a body, so technically he does - at this time, have more power than Lucifer. But once he is sent to outer darkness, I understood that he will have NO glory.

So this begs the question: "Will the second death include not only a separation from God and any reward of glory, but a physical separation of the body from the spirit?"

I have tried to find a clear, definitive answer to this, but haven't been able to. The scriptures I've found that are MOST clear, are these:

Quote:
"Now this is the state of the souls of the wicked, yea, in darkness, and a state of awful, fearful looking for the fiery indignation of the wrath of God upon them; thus they remain in this state, as well as the righteous in paradise, until the time of their resurrection" (Alma 40:1214).

So I see here that even those who become SOP will be resurrected.

Quote:
17 Wherefore, I, the Lord, have said that the fearful, and the unbelieving, and all liars, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie, and the whoremonger, and the sorcerer, shall have their part in that lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.
18 Verily I say, that they shall not have part in the first resurrection.

And that they will come forth in the SECOND resurrection.

And then there are these regarding the second death itself:

Quote:
Alma 12:16 - And now behold, I say unto you then cometh a death, even a second death, which is a spiritual death; then is a time that whosoever dieth in his sins, as to a temporal death, shall also die a spiritual death; yea, he shall die as to things pertaining unto righteousness.

Quote:
Alma 12:32 - Therefore God gave unto them commandments, after having made known unto them the plan of redemption, that they should not do evil, the penalty thereof being a second death, which was an everlasting death as to things pertaining unto righteousness; for on such the plan of redemption could have no power, for the works of justice could not be destroyed, according to the supreme goodness of God.

Quote:
Hel 14:18 - Yea, and it bringeth to pass the condition of repentance, that whosoever repenteth the same is not hewn down and cast into the fire; but whosoever repenteth not is hewn down and cast into the fire; and there cometh upon them again a spiritual death, yea, a second death, for they are cut off again as to things pertaining to righteousness.

I've also read through several talks in Journal of Discources, including these which all discuss SOP and the second death:

http://jod.mrm.org/23/169
http://jod.mrm.org/7/351
http://jod.mrm.org/8/27

But I still can't see anything that says specifically whether or not SOP will lose their physical bodies as part of the second death process. So my two questions are:

1. Do SOP lose their physical bodies as part of the second death?

2. Will Cain (and others who received bodies) actually RULE over Lucifer if the answer to question #1 is NO?

~Jules
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #900 is a reply to message #898] Mon, 13 August 2012 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zephyr is currently offline  zephyr
Jules, I think that most of your questions can be answered here:

41 Therefore the wicked remain as though there had been no redemption made, except it be the loosing of the bands of death; for behold, the day cometh that all shall rise from the dead and stand before God, and be judged according to their works.

42 Now, there is a death which is called a temporal death; and the death of Christ shall loose the bands of this temporal death, that all shall be raised from this temporal death.

43 The spirit and the body shall be reunited again in its perfect form; both limb and joint shall be restored to its proper frame, even as we now are at this time; and we shall be brought to stand before God, knowing even as we know now, and have a bright recollection of all our guilt.

44 Now, this restoration shall come to all, both old and young, both bond and free, both male and female, both the wicked and the righteous; and even there shall not so much as a hair of their heads be lost; but every thing shall be restored to its perfect frame, as it is now, or in the body, and shall be brought and be arraigned before the bar of Christ the Son, and God the Father, and the Holy Spirit, which is one Eternal God, to be judged according to their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil.

45 Now, behold, I have spoken unto you concerning the death of the mortal body, and also concerning the resurrection of the mortal body. I say unto you that this mortal body is raised to an immortal body, that is from death, even from the first death unto life, that they can die no more; their spirits uniting with their bodies, never to be divided; thus the whole becoming spiritual and immortal, that they can no more see corruption.
(Alma 11:41-45)

Every one who has a body will rule over everyone who does not, at least where Cain and Lucifer are going. As you already pointed out, Outer Darkness is not a kingdom of glory:

24 And he who cannot abide the law of a telestial kingdom cannot abide a telestial glory; therefore he is not meet for a kingdom of glory. Therefore he must abide a kingdom which is not a kingdom of glory.
(Doctrine and Covenants 88:24)

Although the Journal of Discourses was originally published by the Church, it is not considered scripture. The Brethren were cut off from Joseph Smith, and I think that they struggled for a while. During that time, much that was opinion was taught and recorded in the JD. Of course, that is just my opinion.

[Updated on: Mon, 13 August 2012 19:52]

Report message to a moderator

Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #906 is a reply to message #900] Wed, 15 August 2012 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
Jules,
There is a difference between power or dominion and glory. Satan clearly has power, but no glory. Satan rules over all those who fell with him. As Zephyr said, those who have a body have more power than those who do not. Gaining a body is a vital step in our progress. Each step we take on that progress gains us more power. If we use it wisely, we gain more glory.

Also, please understand that it is called outer darkness because the spirits dwelling there for eternity wish to be as far from light as possible. It is not a kingdom, because it has no King. Heavenly Father is the King of the Celestial Kingdom. Jesus Christ is the King of the Terrestrial Kingdom. The Holy Ghost is the King of the Telestial Kingdom. Cain will be the most powerful being in outer darkness, but he is not granted the title of King.

(Please do not misunderstand. Jesus and the Holy Ghost are able to dwell in the Celestial Kingdom. It is only their duties which refer to the lower kingdoms.)

- Dragon
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #908 is a reply to message #906] Wed, 15 August 2012 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Denryu is currently offline  Denryu
The more you are willing to serve, the higher glory you attain.

Those in outer darkness serve only themselves, therefore no light or glory. He who would be master among you, let him be the servant of all.

Libertas optimas rarem, nunquam servili sub nexu.
"There is no gift like Liberty, therefore never live under slavery."
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #918 is a reply to message #908] Thu, 16 August 2012 20:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JulesGP

I'm still trying to figure this out, thank you for all the contributions!

It seems weird to me that those sent to outer darkness would be allowed to keep their bodies. And it is confusing to me that they would be given any opportunity to rule or have dominion or power at all. I can see it working that way logically, but not morally. As I said, still trying to figure it out!

~Jules
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #920 is a reply to message #918] Thu, 16 August 2012 20:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Why wouldn't they keep their bodies? Our bodies were given to us as a result of keeping our First Estate, something which all sons of perdition did.

They aren't appointed to "rule" it is just a fact that a being with a body of flesh and bone is more powerful than one with only a spirit. Given the personalities that will occupy that kingdom, I doubt anyone will rule, it is just that the evil spirits will be at the bottom of society.
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #921 is a reply to message #920] Thu, 16 August 2012 20:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JulesGP

zephyr wrote on Thu, 16 August 2012 20:33
Why wouldn't they keep their bodies? Our bodies were given to us as a result of keeping our First Estate,

True, I can see that.

something which all sons of perdition did.

With the exception of those who went with Lucifer in the war in Heaven, who became sons of perdition but won't have bodies... unless I am mistaken here?

~Jules
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #922 is a reply to message #921] Thu, 16 August 2012 21:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JulesGP wrote on Thu, 16 August 2012 22:45

With the exception of those who went with Lucifer in the war in Heaven, who became sons of perdition but won't have bodies... unless I am mistaken here?

I haven't thought of those who were cast out with Lucifer as sons of perdition, but as "angels to the devil", regardless, you are not mistaken, no bodies for them.
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #924 is a reply to message #922] Sat, 18 August 2012 22:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
A quick note here, Lucifer is not a Son of Perdition. He is Perdition. The Sons of Perdition become his sons by following his teachings and embracing them. This is the same way we become the Sons and Daughters of Jesus Christ, and He becomes our Father, making him the Father and the Son.

- Dragon
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #936 is a reply to message #924] Wed, 22 August 2012 00:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JulesGP

In addition to my other questions, I'm also wondering what the consensus is on whether or not females can be Sons of Perdition. I have a friend who believes that no females will be SOP. Brigham Young alluded that he believed there could be female SOP in this talk:

Quote:
Journal of Discourses Volume 3 Brigham Young 8/8/1852 The Gospel of Salvation, Etc.

My understanding is that anyone with their C&E who commits the unpardonable sin can become a SOP. So if that's the case, then why are they called SONS of Perdition, and not Sons and Daughters? Is there any scripture that clarifies this to support my understanding?

~Jules
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #939 is a reply to message #936] Wed, 22 August 2012 03:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
There is also Ahman, Son Ahman, and Sons Ahman. I believe that women participate, through sealing, in all of these roles as well.

Obviously, in a SOP condition sealing is not present. But I agree with you, I think, that as every blessing is available to both sons and daughters, so also is every punishment.

Speaking of sons, during my evening prayer last night, the still small voice said "My son, my son, thou art my son and shall be blessed."

There was no visitation or vision. I am fairly sure this was not my C&E (and since I am not sure, I'd say that rules it out!) I don;t believe it was a baptism of fire and the spirit as I have experienced that before and this was completely different.

Don;t get me wrong it was a wonderful experience and one that I am sure I will remember throughout my life. Has anyone here had a similar experience, and could they shed any light?

I am hopeful that it is something preparing me for C&E made sure. That is the impression I get, although I also feel that event could still be many years off, or it could be very soon.

Perhaps it was simply encouragement that I am on the right path.

Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #940 is a reply to message #939] Wed, 22 August 2012 07:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maybe a study of Enos will be fruitful:

4 And my soul hungered; and I kneeled down before my Maker, and I cried unto him in mighty prayer and supplication for mine own soul; and all the day long did I cry unto him; yea, and when the night came I did still raise my voice high that it reached the heavens.
5 And there came a voice unto me, saying: Enos, thy sins are forgiven thee, and thou shalt be blessed.
6 And I, Enos, knew that God could not lie; wherefore, my guilt was swept away.
7 And I said: Lord, how is it done?
8 And he said unto me: Because of thy faith in Christ, whom thou hast never before heard nor seen. And many years pass away before he shall manifest himself in the flesh; wherefore, go to, thy faith hath made thee whole.
(Enos 1:4-8)
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #941 is a reply to message #940] Wed, 22 August 2012 07:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
zephyr, thanks for that!

That sounds like a baptism by fire and the Holy Ghost experience, which I received shortly after my mission.

I realize this can occur more than once in your life, and it is possible that this was a second such experience. If so, it was completely different than the first time.

Thanks again for your thoughts!

Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #942 is a reply to message #936] Wed, 22 August 2012 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Re: Female SoP's,
By way of persuasion, consider the following:

1. The condition to become a SoP is to know Christ, and then turn altogether therefrom and commit the unpardonable sin.

2. Agency is not unique to the male gender, nor is achieving the Calling and Election.

3. To deny the existence of a female SoP is to say their agency is somehow taken away.

I have heard many statements about why there are no DoP's, and some of them have a kernel of truth, surrounded by a big lie. For instance:

Women are better than men because there are no daughters of perdition.

Women don't hold the priesthood so they cannot sin against it, and therefore cannot become a daughter of perdition.

God loves women more than men, so He would never punish them as daughters of perdition.

I expect you've heard others. Each of these is false as a whole statement. I have heard many people say women are more righteous than men, because there will be more women in the Celestial Kingdom, thus requiring polygamy. Perhaps that is true, but I am not sure. As for women and the priesthood, I have recently learned that ALL members of the Church of the Firstborn are High Priests (or Priestesses) after the Holy Order of God. As membership in the Church of the Firstborn is a prerequisite to a fall to outer darkness, the argument that women cannot sin against the priesthood is false. Also, God has a great respect for women, which is why God's wife is not mentioned in most scripture. But to say this could lead to the prevention of Daughter of Perdition is to say God would take away their agency to prevent it.

If there could not be any daughters of perdition, that would also mean no female spirits fell with Lucifer. Gender is eternal and does not start at birth. If 1/3 of men fell, and no women, there would be 3 women for every 2 men on this earth. Statistics do not show this to be the case (even though many singles wards do).

Now, consider the following. Mankind refers to men, women, and children. So does Man, when used in a general sense. Further, unless one is Exalted, gender has little meaning. It is not something we lose, but gender is enhanced in the Celestial Kingdom, through eternal progression. The opposite of that is Outer Darkness, and there gender has little meaning.

- Dragon

[Updated on: Wed, 22 August 2012 09:41]

Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #946 is a reply to message #942] Wed, 22 August 2012 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you, Dragon. I found that very enlightening!

Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #952 is a reply to message #924] Wed, 22 August 2012 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JulesGP

Dragon wrote on Sat, 18 August 2012 22:27
A quick note here, Lucifer is not a Son of Perdition. He is Perdition. The Sons of Perdition become his sons by following his teachings and embracing them. This is the same way we become the Sons and Daughters of Jesus Christ, and He becomes our Father, making him the Father and the Son.

Dragon thanks for this clarification, that makes sense!

~Jules
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #953 is a reply to message #942] Wed, 22 August 2012 16:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JulesGP

Dragon wrote on Wed, 22 August 2012 09:40
Re: Female SoP's,
By way of persuasion, consider the following:

1. The condition to become a SoP is to know Christ, and then turn altogether therefrom and commit the unpardonable sin.

2. Agency is not unique to the male gender, nor is achieving the Calling and Election.

3. To deny the existence of a female SoP is to say their agency is somehow taken away.

I have heard many statements about why there are no DoP's, and some of them have a kernel of truth, surrounded by a big lie. For instance:

Women are better than men because there are no daughters of perdition.

Women don't hold the priesthood so they cannot sin against it, and therefore cannot become a daughter of perdition.

God loves women more than men, so He would never punish them as daughters of perdition.

I expect you've heard others. Each of these is false as a whole statement. I have heard many people say women are more righteous than men, because there will be more women in the Celestial Kingdom, thus requiring polygamy. Perhaps that is true, but I am not sure. As for women and the priesthood, I have recently learned that ALL members of the Church of the Firstborn are High Priests (or Priestesses) after the Holy Order of God. As membership in the Church of the Firstborn is a prerequisite to a fall to outer darkness, the argument that women cannot sin against the priesthood is false. Also, God has a great respect for women, which is why God's wife is not mentioned in most scripture. But to say this could lead to the prevention of Daughter of Perdition is to say God would take away their agency to prevent it.

If there could not be any daughters of perdition, that would also mean no female spirits fell with Lucifer. Gender is eternal and does not start at birth. If 1/3 of men fell, and no women, there would be 3 women for every 2 men on this earth. Statistics do not show this to be the case (even though many singles wards do).

Now, consider the following. Mankind refers to men, women, and children. So does Man, when used in a general sense. Further, unless one is Exalted, gender has little meaning. It is not something we lose, but gender is enhanced in the Celestial Kingdom, through eternal progression. The opposite of that is Outer Darkness, and there gender has little meaning.

This also makes sense to me. I do believe that women can become SOP just like men can. Really I'm opening this discussion to see if there is anymore explanation, sources, etc. I can give to my friend to explain. This post of yours is helpful Dragon!

BTW, this below made me laugh... Laughing

Quote:
If 1/3 of men fell, and no women, there would be 3 women for every 2 men on this earth. Statistics do not show this to be the case (even though many singles wards do).

~Jules
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #955 is a reply to message #953] Wed, 22 August 2012 18:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
On a similar subject, the devil provides the opposite of C&E to those who do the opposite of enduring to the end. See Alma 34:35.
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #956 is a reply to message #955] Wed, 22 August 2012 21:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JulesGP

What a cool observation Zephyr - the epitome of "opposition in all things"!

~Jules
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #961 is a reply to message #921] Thu, 23 August 2012 08:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amonhi is currently offline  Amonhi
JulesGP wrote on Thu, 16 August 2012 19:45

Why wouldn't they keep their bodies? Our bodies were given to us as a result of keeping our First Estate,

True, I can see that.

I haven't read this whole, so my reply may be a repeat, but... Lol, you want to hear something funny...

Well, Cain is called Perdition and he progressed further than Satan. The more progressed you are, the worse you are capable of being, so Cain is a badder dude then Lucifer. So, here is the funny part... Cain was sentenced to live in or more accurately live with "outer darkness". His outer darkness resembles his inner darkness.

The glory of God is intellegence.
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #977 is a reply to message #961] Fri, 24 August 2012 12:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JulesGP

Amonhi wrote on Thu, 23 August 2012 08:34
I haven't read this whole, so my reply may be a repeat, but... Lol, you want to hear something funny...

Well, Cain is called Perdition and he progressed further than Satan. The more progressed you are, the worse you are capable of being, so Cain is a badder dude then Lucifer. So, here is the funny part... Cain was sentenced to live in or more accurately live with "outer darkness". His outer darkness resembles his inner darkness.

I thought the funny part was Amonhi calling Cain a "badder dude" than Lucifer.... Shocked Laughing

~Jules
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #1050 is a reply to message #961] Thu, 30 August 2012 21:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JulesGP

Amonhi wrote on Thu, 23 August 2012 08:34
JulesGP wrote on Thu, 16 August 2012 19:45

True, I can see that.

Amonhi, did you mean Cain is a Son of Perdition? I thought that Lucifer was called perdition, and those who follow him are Sons of Perdition. Am I misunderstanding?

~Jules
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #1051 is a reply to message #898] Thu, 30 August 2012 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JulesGP

I just found this in Doctrines of Salvation, Vol.II, and it helped additionally clarify some of my questions:

Quote:
This second death is not,
then, the dissolution or annihilation of both spirit and body, but banishment from the
presence of God and from partaking of the things of righteousness.

In speaking of the transgression of Adam, the Lord has said: "Wherefore, I, the Lord God,
caused that he should be cast out from the Garden of Eden, from my presence, because of his
transgression, wherein he became spiritually dead, which is the first death, even that same
death which is the last death, which is spiritual, which shall be pronounced upon the wicked
when I shall say: Depart, ye cursed."222. 23

The second death is spiritual; it is banishment from the presence of the Lord. It is similar to
the first spiritual death, which has passed upon all men who have remained unrepentant and
who have not received the gospel. Those who have suffered the first spiritual death or
departure, which is a shutting out from the presence of God, have the privilege of being
redeemed from this death through obedience to the principles of the gospel. Through
baptism and confirmation they are born again and thus come back into spiritual life, and
through their continued obedience to the end, they shall be made partakers of the blessings
of eternal life in the celestial kingdom of God.
Those who partake of the second death are those who have had the spiritual light and have
rebelled against it. These remain in their sins in their banishment.

Also, I know this one was posted earlier, but I understand it better now:

Quote:
Alma in the
Book of Mormon has clearly and forcefully depicted their status in the following words:
"And now behold, I say unto you then cometh a death, even a second death, which is a
spiritual death; then is a time that whosoever dieth in his sins, as to a temporal death, shall
also die a spiritual death; yea, he shall die as to things pertaining unto righteousness."

~Jules

[Updated on: Thu, 30 August 2012 21:30]

Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #1069 is a reply to message #1050] Sat, 08 September 2012 22:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Seeker is currently offline  Seeker
Jules"
Amonhi, did you mean Cain is a Son of Perdition? I thought that Lucifer was called perdition, and those who follow him are Sons of Perdition. Am I misunderstanding?

I will answer for Amonhi and if I am wrong, maybe he will correct me... LOL

Cain IS Perdition... Here is the Lord speaking to Cain...
Quote:
Moses 5:24 - For from this time forth thou shalt be the father of his lies; thou shalt be called Perdition; for thou wast also before the world.

~ Seeker
Re: All About Sons Of Perdition [message #1785 is a reply to message #1069] Sun, 30 December 2012 13:43 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
rdwhitaker is currently offline  rdwhitaker
For what its worth, I heard Gerald Lund speaking one time and he related an encounter he had with Bruce R. McConkie. Bro. Lund was on the elevator in the church office building, when Bruce R. McConkie got on a couple of floors later. After greeting each other, Elder McConkie asked Bro. Lund: "Brother Lund, Will there be any daughters of Perdition?" Brother Lund thought a second and replied, "I don't know, Elder McConkie." To which Elder McConkie responded, "THAT is the correct answer!"

Ryan

Don't . . . Quit . . . Trying!!
Previous Topic: ?? Who is "The One" ??
Next Topic: Are Lucifer and Satan separate beings?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:16:17 MDT 2024