Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Scripture Discussion » Lost Books » Koran Prophecies (A discussion of the prophecies contained in the Koran related to the End Days)
Koran Prophecies [message #491] Fri, 15 June 2012 20:18
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
I feel directed toward a new line of study, and this is the first step. It is my hope that soon I will being travelling, and hopefully meet with those of you who know far more about this than I do.

What I found, from a quick search, relates to the arrival of a man who will unite the Muslims under one rule. He is sometimes called the 12th Imam, or Imam Mahdi. Prior to his arrival, there will be two men of importance. The first will be an anti-Allah of sorts, claiming to be Allah, and using demons to perform miracles.

The second will be the return of Jesus the Prophet, who never died. He will return and slay the anti-Allah. Then, soon after, will join with the Imam.

I have often wondered how the Muslims and the Christians would join forces against the Jews after WWIII, which will essentially be a war between the Muslims (and other Communists) and the Christians (or Christian nations). But seeing a figure claiming to be Jesus Christ return and join forces with the leader of all Muslims, makes perfect sense. These are the forces which will be arrayed against the two who will stand in Jerusalem.

For those of you who have studied Koran prophecies, what significant prophecies have you found? How do they relate to Christian prophecies? Your own prophecies and visions?

- Dragon

- Dragon
Previous Topic: Book of Enoch Chapters 1-10
Next Topic: What wasn't taught in Primary about the flood
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:17:12 MDT 2024