Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Discuss Elliaison Books and Articles » With the End in Mind » With the End in Mind (Discuss points related to this chapter.)
With the End in Mind [message #89] Thu, 01 July 2010 19:33 Go to next message
Elliaison
Please use this topic to discuss thoughts, questions and comments relating the chapter, "With the End in Mind".

~ Elliaison
Re: With the End in Mind [message #135 is a reply to message #89] Sat, 17 July 2010 09:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dragon is currently offline  Dragon
I have heard so many people say very explicitly we only get the milk in Gospel Doctrine class. Meat implied I've got the teeth now to dig in and rip apart the arguments so I can gain the nourishment it provides.

- Dragon and Fairy

- Dragon
Re: With the End in Mind [message #147 is a reply to message #135] Tue, 27 July 2010 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amonhi is currently offline  Amonhi
I liked the way you said that. Ripping apart the meat. Very graphic. I think I will not likely soon forget the pictures your words created in my mind... So carnivore like... Smile
Re: With the End in Mind [message #585 is a reply to message #147] Thu, 28 June 2012 00:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
kenh is currently offline  kenh
You have definitely given me something to "chew on". Surprised
Re: With the End in Mind [message #612 is a reply to message #585] Tue, 03 July 2012 07:37 Go to previous message
Seeker is currently offline  Seeker
LOL, I likes these comments...

~ Seeker
Previous Topic: Moses' Relationship With God
Next Topic: D&C 76:50-70 - Those who will be Resurrected with the Just
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 21:19:25 MDT 2024