Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » First Hand Witnesses of Christ » Meeting Christ in a Dream
Meeting Christ in a Dream [message #3922] Fri, 25 February 2022 16:57
XLucettaX is currently offline  XLucettaX
I had this dream when I was 12 years of age, I saw God at 12.

I was lined up in a race with all the people that ever existed. I could somehow sense and comprehend to my astonishment the infinite number that it was. I was next to my mom. We were standing in ankle-high water. There was a space of flat ground in front of us with this ankle-high water right before a small hill that had water running down it it was almost like a small waterfall but it's not very hard to climb.

The waterfall was not steep.

I was probably a 40゚ angle. There was a man with a start gun. He shot it into the air and when he did so, everyone began jogging .

It was not a race of who was the fastest it was about how well you did it.

My mom and I started running up the waterfall or The little hill. While climbing the little hill with water running down it, I looked to my right and saw people unable to climb the waterfall. when they would climb up they would fall back down the hill/waterfall. It was so easy for me to climb, I wondered why in a curious manner why it was so hard for them To climb the waterfall/ hill. My mother and I reached halfway up the waterfall and she said "I can't go any farther go on without me" I nodded my head and kept climbing. I got to the top of the waterfall. The numbers are vastly different up top. On on top there weren't many people there. To the left there was a river that was marked off.

That river was going the wrong direction. There were a few people on it!

There were people on innertubes going back to the beginning of the race. They thought it was the right way because it was fun. I again wondered why people were going that way since it was the wrong direction. I went the right way. I went running In the water. I reached a cliff side where a few people were lining up. There was a guide and a Canyon and a zipline and the zipline represented the straight and narrow way to Christ. the holy ghost represented the guide.(at least that's what i think it means). the guide specifically said to not only grip the zipline bar with your hands but with your legs as well. There was no seat just a handlebar across the canyon. Just in case your hands slip your legs have the handlebar.

I knew if you fell into the Canyon you never came back. No matter what you did

There were 2 people in front of me and only 5 or 6 behind. I was absolutely shocked when I saw them both on their separate turns not follow the advice of the guide. They didn't fall into the pit of darkness, but the entire time I was on the edge of my seat for their souls. They only used their hands. when when it came to be my turn I followed instructions correctly. I put my legs and hands on to the bar. I held on to the bar for dear life as I crossed the Canyon below me. My heart beat quickly in my chest.

I made it.

I threw the zipline back and I ran on with my race.

While I was continuing on my race I noticed the 2 men that were in front of me who did not follow instructions on the zip line ran inside of a store that said "store." The store had the word store above it and the E of the store was tilted slightly. I ran inside the store. The other racers were not there. I looked around for the finish line and I couldn't see one. I knew I went the right way, I just had to find the finish line. So I went looking down down the aisles. As I turned around I saw 2 evil beings standing by the doorway they ran after me ferociously and wanting to destroy me. I started running away from them. I threw many things off the shelf at them to deter them with them. But nothing worked. The being stalked towards me slowly. as we came into the aisle I saw a wooden bat, I quickly grabbed the bat and knowing he had nothing but destruction of me was on their mind I would use the bat to protect myself.

I swung the bat as hard as I could at the demon's head. Slam! Crack! The bat split in 2, the demon stood there as if nothing had happened and then he smiled wickedly and laughed.

I looked around for something else and saw the book of mormon on the shelf. I knew exactly what to do with it! I threw it out the demon closest to me. It hit him like a car smashed into him. More like a semi truck hit into him. It threw both of them back 20' into the air knocking both of them out. I ran around the corner and pulled down a basket of orbs and they scattered all over the ground. The demons got up and ran towards me but as they rounded the corner they started tripping on the orbs and fell over several times.. I ran to a lift in the corner .It's a lift that looks like something you would see in a warehouse.I got in and pushed the lever to go up. There was a beam I knew if I reached it at the top of the store I would be safe from them forever. They started getting up as I reached the highest The lift could go. They started climbing up the lift but couldn't get very far. They realized that this tactic would not work and started shaking the lift. I could not reach the beam, even standing on the bar of the lift. So I stayed in the lift I knew falling from this height would break my bones and then I would be destroyed. So I didn't jump to the beam. they shook the lift more and eventually the lift fell. And when it fell it knocked them over and I jumped safely out. They came at me to destroy me I held my hands above my head to protect myself and closed my eyes.

Right when I was to be destroyed nothing happened. No hit, no nothing. I looked around. They had disappeared. I stood up and looked around the store aisle in fear. I looked to my left when I reached the middle of the store and the devils were in chains kneeling and looking defeated. Completely And utterly defeated. I was relieved. Then I looked to my right and saw this personage of light. I did not see his face because it was covered in light. He exuded so much glory/joy that it would have killed me if he put an ounce more of joy within me. The glory and joy was only a small bit of how much joy he truly had. he floated above the ground and said to me, " well done my good and faithful servant I have prepared a Place for you in the mansions of my father ". Then I awoke with the glory residue still within me and I felt the spirit.

That's the dream. I still can't figure out what it all represents in certain areas, but I have done my best in my life to hold to the zipline and read the book of mormon.

God is real, Jesus lives!
And the book of mormon is true.

I did not notice this in the dream until later on in my life but I noticed that most people were stuck on the waterfall and were never able to get passed it to get to Jesus in the end. Billions of people, Gone, lost, not even my good mom makes it!!!

I've had many interpretations given by demons pretending to be God before, so I won't share those. But one day I believe this dream will make more sense in a certain way.

Does anyone interpret dreams by the power of God?

But anyway, thank you for reading. Jesus is joy! Jesus is joy.
Previous Topic: My personal witness of Jesus Christ
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 23:48:31 MDT 2024