Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Demons » Discerning Demons
Discerning Demons [message #3919] Tue, 27 July 2021 11:59
XLucettaX is currently offline  XLucettaX
While I'm not the best at this I've learned a few things.
1. Demons can sound like God in personal revelations
2. Demons sometimes DO NOT glow (they can) but if you ever meet a spirit WITHOUT glory it is never a good one. Spirits without glory are bad. In D&C it speaks of spirits of just men made perfect and that they must glow and have glory or they can be detected as Demons without glory.
4. Satan can provide as many confirmations to his revelations he gives you.
5. The world is so dark that even satan can appear as an angel of light
6. You need to be aware that Satan can say pretty much anything, even say "Jesus loves you," and preach "religion" to you and just add a few things that might be slightly off but you won't be able to detect it. As long as you're following their voice then it doesn't matter what they say.
7. Be wary of spirits you cannot see but can hear, sometimes Satan will use the opportunity to talk to you because you cannot distinguish who they are by trying to shake their hand (since you cannot do that).
8. Practice pretending that an angel will come to you, practice the idea of shaking their hand. Most people won't remember, and this can be an excellent way for demons to decieve the person.
9. Be HUMBLE. many people I've met with communicating with spirits, even if they say Jesus says this to you, or to follow Jesus, these people dont take it well when I say "that's not Jesus you're talking to" or "that's not quite right". Always check the source and see if the Holy Ghost testifies of the message. Even well meaning people can lead you astray.
10. Demons can appear as anyone.
11. Try to hear the spirit and listen to the spirit. Things are going to get trickier as time goes on, more subtle and more blatant.
12. Most people are not good at discernment. Meaning they can't tell the light grey from the white. Lack of information, lack of experience and lack of something else I'm not sure what it is.
13. Don't accept anything a demon offers.
14. Cast out the messenger just in case you're not sure. Say "in the name of Jesus christ leave satan" usually if they leave they're bad.
15. Don't talk to Deceased relatives who have not entered the light and accepted Jesus. Satan might have used them to decieve you, he can torture spirits if they don't listen to his wishes so you never know what's behind that message your great grandfather is telling you.
16. Just because you believe you're in the light and only talk to light spirits, doesn't mean satan won't try to decieve you.
17. Stay away from anything that doesn't invite the spirit of God.
18. They can impersonate people's voices, gods voice, satans, your mothers, anyone's.
19. They can read your thoughts.
20. They're levels and rankings in the spirit world and the higher and closer to christ you get the higher ranked satans will come after you.
21. They can give you revelations, and sometimes this is the reason revelations don't come true. Or it's because it's a revelation predicated on the person's agency, however, not every grand revelation is from Jesus.
22. They can get into sacred and holy places such as the temple by attaching to others.
23. Most people are possessed or followed by evil spirits unless they have implemented a casting out regimen daily or at every negative thought, or have been translated where the gates of hell shake at their presence.
24. Satan can possess younger people but may not tempt them.
25. Scriptures help attack the adversary especially the book of mormon, however opening and reading does not litterally cast them out at least from what I've understood and experienced. Only casting out does that. You can put on hymns and read scriptures all day but it doesn't get rid of that spirit, you're just more intense with God. Cast out
26. Many people with depression suffer from evil spirits
27. Suicide is inspired by an evil spirit near the person. Cast it out in Jesus name leave satan!
28. Sometimes it takes more than casting out it takes fasting
29. Sometimes you need to cast out multiple times.
30. Jesus will guide you through this.

Be diligent and faithful to christ despite what the adversary will do.
Previous Topic: Ignoring the Demons
Next Topic: Nearly Destroyed by Lucifer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 11:53:55 MDT 2024