Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Angels, Demons, Miracles and the like... » Dreams and Visions » I saw the mortal Messiah; here is his likeness (I dreamt of Jesus before his crucifixion. I have made an image of him.)
I saw the mortal Messiah; here is his likeness [message #3836] Tue, 05 May 2020 09:20 Go to next message
Baurak Ale is currently offline  Baurak Ale
I recently (January, 2020) saw the mortal Messiah in a dream. Though I have been close to his person in various dreams and visions in the past, this was the first time where I was allowed to see and study his features.

I will cut to the chase and paste the image here. If you would like to learn more about what transpired in the dream (for instance, why I chose to title this painting "the Lawgiver") and how the image I created came to be (it is based off of a painting done by another artist) you can read about that in my blog: theology.science.blog/2020/04/24/there-is-no-beauty-that-we-should-desire-him/

I personally feel that this image is so accurate to what I saw in my dream (note: not perfect!) that it strikes me as a miracle. I would be interested in knowing whether this looks at all like what others who have seen him can recollect. A few things that stood out to me: the color of his hair (dark but with highlights in the sunlight it seemed; also curly, swept back, and not shoulder-length as often depicted); the setting of his nose, and his deep set eyes.

UPDATE: The BBCode for image posting may not be working (the preview seems to only show a link, not the image itself), so I would recommend just going to my blog post to see it since you have to travel outside the forum to see it anyway and then you can read more about it: theology.science.blog/2020/04/24/there-is-no-beauty-that-we-should-desire-him/

DOUBLE UPDATE: apparently I can't post links until I have posted more than 3 messages on this forum. I am new but wanted to share this off the bat, so excuse the archaic need to copy and paste URLs from this post. As soon as the ability is unlocked I will update this post.
Re: I saw the mortal Messiah; here is his likeness [message #3837 is a reply to message #3836] Wed, 06 May 2020 07:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amonhi is currently offline  Amonhi
What a beautiful painting and experience! Thank you for sharing!

I'd love for you to post more about your dream and other experiences.

Peace,
Amonhi
Re: I saw the mortal Messiah; here is his likeness [message #3900 is a reply to message #3837] Fri, 21 August 2020 12:54 Go to previous message
Truthfinder78 is currently offline  Truthfinder78
Thanks for sharing! Just subscribed to your blog. Looking forward to it.
Previous Topic: Visions of Darkness
Next Topic: My Friend John and my vision...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 30 09:44:19 MDT 2024