Elliaison.org - Forum
Elliaison.org forum is a free discussion group focused on the persuit of truth and spiritual knowledge from every source.

Home » Discuss Elliaison Books and Articles » The Unspeakable Gift of the Holy Ghost. » The Book in General (Discuss overall thoughts, questions, feelings and comments for this book.)
The Book in General [message #41] Mon, 14 June 2010 12:31 Go to next message
Elliaison

Did you like the book?[ 4 votes ]
1. Yes 4 / 100%
2. No 0 / 0%

Please use this topic to discuss thoughts, questions, feelings and comments about your experience reading this book.
Re: The Book in General [message #1274 is a reply to message #41] Wed, 17 October 2012 12:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gad is currently offline  Gad
Where can one obtain this book?
Re: The Book in General [message #1397 is a reply to message #1274] Thu, 08 November 2012 08:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ashleyd is currently offline  Ashleyd
Id like to have this book as well...
Re: The Book in General [message #2195 is a reply to message #41] Sat, 09 February 2013 11:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
JulesGP

I just finished reading the older version of this book (it is being updated), and I LOVE IT! It was a perfect follow-up to the "Fulness of the Gospel of Jesus Christ - Making Your Calling and Election Sure" book here: http://www.elliaison.org/books--articles.html

I'll be taking some time to go through this section of the forum and comment on each of the chapters, and share what the spirit witnessed to me!

I am very grateful to Elliaison for the knowledge and understanding they have obtained, and that they are so willing to share it with others like me who are still "green".

~Jules
Re: The Book in General [message #2317 is a reply to message #2195] Sun, 17 March 2013 22:47 Go to previous message
TruthSeeker is currently offline  TruthSeeker
Hello!
Several of us are hoping to purchase this book. How might we do this? I'm under the impression that the book is out of print. Is it possible to get a digital copy in the meantime?
Thank you!
Previous Topic: To Be or Not To be, That IS the Question...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 02:17:39 MDT 2024